I did just discover another GCD / 20a circuit earlier this morning that i had totally overlooked.

Y'all know what that means.

Moar GPUs :D
I Only have 8 20a breakers to my Man Cave. (Whole house is Only 200a service).
 
giphy.gif
 
Less than one day left in the sprint on Yoyo@home. We are sitting slightly ahead of XtremeSystems in 1st place. They could drop a bunker and jump up to 1st, so keep crunching till the very end of the sprint. Thanks for joining in on this sprint and being a team member.

Point standing as of this post:
upload_2018-8-26_0-57-12.png
 
Bunkering during the race is boring. Drop your bombs and then "run what you brung" full tilt so it actually feels like a race. :D

edit: speaking of bunkers, XS is lucky I didn't get around to crunching a single WU until ~1550PST on Friday. Had I done a bunker with these systems, well...... :coffee:;)
 
Yeah you guys can do a lot with a few. Moat of our team numbers are new people I recently recruited. Give 'em time. ;)
 
Shoud be that way against a Team of Less Than :muted: Crunchers.

I Think We held our own..for ~ 8 folks vs 3X's that many.

There are few ways of looking at it. One of them is that our top 3 crunchers already demolished your 8-person team, based on today's free-dc stats (either based on the total past two days contribution or the last 7 days). Anyway, it was a good fight. ;)

We also have high caliber crunchers, not just the total :p
 
Back
Top