rgb_logo_650-1.jpg

Glad to see XSUSA members posting here. You've helped spice up what could have been a dull FB year.

There's no sour grapes here guys. The only time I've been bothered by a tactic is when teams behind us were boosted. Why bothered? Because we didn't do it first :D Marquis of Queensbury rules be damned.

Win or lose, great fun ……. but it almost goes without saying, you're going down!

Last edited:
Glad to see XSUSA members posting here. You've helped spice up what could have been a dull FB year.

There's no sour grapes here guys. The only time I've been bothered by a tactic is when teams behind us were boosted. Why bothered? Because we didn't do it first :D Marquis of Queensbury rules be damned.

Win or lose, great fun ……. but it almost goes without saying, you're going down!

2018 Never Forget Sztaki :ROFLMAO:

You've helped spice up what could have been a dull FB year.

That's the problem with FB. After you've run it seriously for a few years it gets boring. At least they've added the Sprints and some new projects.

The only time I've been bothered by a tactic is when teams behind us were boosted. Why bothered? Because we didn't do it first :D

You guys need to keep helping TAAT and boost them. That way they can knock LaF off the podium

:D:D Only if you dial 1 (800) FAST GEEK :p EDIT: or RFGuy keeps adding more TRs - 3 is enough!

It always looks good for Spectre half way through the movie only for them to be foiled by the end credits :p

But then there comes the sequel, the Death Star blows up, and the good guys (XS) always prevail :)

Last edited:
I did just discover another GCD / 20a circuit earlier this morning that i had totally overlooked.

Y'all know what that means.

Moar GPUs :D
I Only have 8 20a breakers to my Man Cave. (Whole house is Only 200a service).

Less than one day left in the sprint on Yoyo@home. We are sitting slightly ahead of XtremeSystems in 1st place. They could drop a bunker and jump up to 1st, so keep crunching till the very end of the sprint. Thanks for joining in on this sprint and being a team member.

Point standing as of this post:
upload_2018-8-26_0-57-12.png

Bunkering during the race is boring. Drop your bombs and then "run what you brung" full tilt so it actually feels like a race. :D

edit: speaking of bunkers, XS is lucky I didn't get around to crunching a single WU until ~1550PST on Friday. Had I done a bunker with these systems, well...... :coffee:;)

Back