Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The Formula BOINC stats pages for the Marathon projects don't seem to be updating all that often right now. Any idea what the update schedule is?
That's a million dollar question I can't seem to figure out either.
Seems each project updates at different intervals and some projects only update once per day.
It would be nice if everything updated once every 6 hours or so.
Although waiting for validations is a PITA
I'm gonna have to buy another 980 Ti. Or a 1080 Ti. Drats.
applejacks looks like your production has increased by a lot. Good job man.
phoenicis...you should just put a second GPU in his box and set up the cc_config to exclude the GPU used for gaming..then you can run it 24/7 on the one card (though never on the other)
I think I can do 45M in a day if other projects would stop taking the GPUs away. Grr
We did grabbed first in TN-Grid today.
Let's hope it's just one...or I'm in trouble. lol
It's just one. Granted it's the quad E7 box, but it's still "just" one.![]()
LOL again.
If you are referring to the applications, so far I'm only getting Seti@home v8. Nothing on AstroPulse v7. Both applications count to the sprint event.I've managed to avoid crunching a single Seti@Home work unit all these years. I'll throw my systems at this though, since it's the sprint.
BTW, am guessing both projects for Seti are valid for the sprint?