• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Crap, forgot about a Sprint coming up this early. I should still have some time to run this for maybe 2 days to help gain gold. Not gonna put too much time into it though.
 
If RFGuy_KCCO stays on course, we just need one or two more volunteers. This project requires quorum of two, so load up the tasks early to increase the chances of being validated during the event. I'll put one rig and see how we go.
 
I can queue in wok as the WCG work cache gets completed. Probably wont be a lot.
 
Hurra; Great Job together

B6850F71-98EA-4724-B939-62BAFC6C762F.jpeg

(and hoping its not because of the challenge that former #1 fall back)
 
Last edited:
Shucks I have a notice from Universe saying the URL I'm using is the old one, and that I need to remove the project and add it on again. Hopefully the few tasks I did get counted correctly.
 
Yeah it doesnt matter. It still sends them to the right place.

Besides, we are so far ahead the other teams aren't going to catch us even if we all stopped right now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Their production doesn't seem to have changed at all recently.
 
Einstein is currently running on both of mine. :)s

I see we have some defending to do after this Birthday challenge in a couple of projects. I like that dashboard.
 
CSG is/was having network issues which their IT staff are attempting to fix. If you aren't getting work, make sure you have a backup project set up to prevent your rigs from going cold.
 
Nice. I've got a bunch of WUs to increase that lead after the 1st.
 
I don't recall seeing it mentioned, but we took 1st in Einstein Marathon as well.
 
We absolutely *crushed* League 3! :punch: Here's to hoping for continued success in League 2! (y)
 
Back
Top