- Joined
- Aug 5, 2013
- Messages
- 13,485
16% performance hit from Denuvo.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168514481413/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168514481413/
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
16% performance hit from Denuvo.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168514481413/
16% performance hit from Denuvo.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168514481413/
16% performance hit from Denuvo.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168514481413/
More FUD.16% performance hit from Denuvo.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168514481413/
More FUD.
It's overblown.
I don't like it for the simple reason I feel its redundant and an insult of sorts if I'm already on Steam, Origin, Uplay, etc.etc. but I doubt seriously that it's some egregious performance killer.
ACO took like 2-3 months to get cracked. It still works.Beyond that I'd say simply the fact that the game was cracked days before release means Denuvo should go. It serves absolutely zero purpose at this point.
ACO took like 2-3 months to get cracked. It still works.
It really only needs to stay uncracked for a few weeks. When pirates can crack every game in less than 7 days, Denuvo will die about a year after that.Took 2 years to crack Just Cause 3.
that doesn't sound like a hardware crash but a vid driver crash. could be a bad driver or oc issue.Video went black, audio and sound continued. I could alt-tab out and computer was fine and when I came back the screen was this dark gray. If you look this up, this is all typical of what people have called this "Final Fantasy 15 black screen of death" phenomenon.
It's mildly suspect in my case since I've been eyeballing another small bugaboo in a couple of games unrelated to this but that issue was simply a one second freeze of the video and then it continues like nothing happened. Audio always continues and everything else per normal. So I either have a bad coincidence here or the jury is out. Honestly not sure yet.
I hope it's none of this but I will take it under advisement.
Was going to say: TDR.that doesn't sound like a hardware crash but a vid driver crash. could be a bad driver or oc issue.
that doesn't sound like a hardware crash but a vid driver crash. could be a bad driver or oc issue.
i know right, like playing a boy band. gotta wait for the modsWhere are the wimins? I don't want to look at man-ass the entire game....
Oh boy, more Denuvo conspiracy theorists. Yay.
I’ve heard that it is the Steam version of the game which has Denuvo DRM. Windows/MS Store version is free of Denuvo. Is this true? (Not sure about Origin veraion).
According to the modder, the Steam version of Final Fantasy loads input icons synchronously any time it sees input on keyboard/mouse or gamepad. As such, Steam owners may experience additional hitches due to this issue. Thankfully, this mod works around this issue by preventing the game from seeing input events.
Furthermore, this mod includes a fix for excessive SteamAPI overhead that causes unusually long load screens and hitches during heavy texture streaming. As the modder claimed, these longer loading times are not caused by the Denuvo anti-tamper tech.
I’m well aware of UWP and MS store issue. Thank you. My question was Denuvo related.Free from Denuvo but wrapped in UWP and trapped in an utterly garbage storefront? Pick your poison.
Sad when modders have to come up with a fix for launch issues.
Potentially a side-effect of making a game moddable. The more access the community has to game files, the easier it is to make stuff like this. At that point it's just the benefit of open/crowd-sourcing, hundreds of thousands of PC gamers playing the game vs a few hundred people on the dev team.Sad when modders have to come up with a fix for launch issues.
My only complaint is the usual issues with TAA. I want to see if forcing TRMSAA through the control panel works, or applying a sharpen filter.
Use latest Reshade and fire up Adaptive Sharpening, default setting 1.0. That fixes TAA's softness. Looks great.
I've played maybe 3 hours in the game i've noticed 2 instances of lighting issues, long tunnels that open to light sources at multiple ends and water reflections are not being displayed properly when graphics are at their highest settings. I've also encountered a bug when sitting at a bench that resulted in my character continuously falling in place causing me to reload an older save.What launch issues?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168518535998/
Double posting to bring this to people's attention.
Tested: Denuvo DRM has no performance impact on Final Fantasy 15
https://www.pcgamer.com/denuvo-drm-performance-final-fantasy-15/
I have a ryzen 1700, 16gb ram, GTX 1080 hybrid on a 7200 rpm drive. I just ran a cable from my TV to my PC and my jaw was on the floor with how pretty this game is. Would downloading the 4k texture pack do anything on a 55" 1080 tv? Think I would be sacraficing too much with the 1080? Also. Going to download that mod everyone is going crazy over to help with Framerate and stutters.
I have a ryzen 1700, 16gb ram, GTX 1080 hybrid on a 7200 rpm drive. I just ran a cable from my TV to my PC and my jaw was on the floor with how pretty this game is. Would downloading the 4k texture pack do anything on a 55" 1080 tv? Think I would be sacraficing too much with the 1080? Also. Going to download that mod everyone is going crazy over to help with Framerate and stutters.