Epic Games Store

DFenz

[H]ard|Gawd
Do you mean the Social Panel? Shift+f3 to bring it up, then hover over the message with your mouse then click the x. That's the only overlay I see on the EGS.
It gave me and a lot of others, shit in Death Stranding.
Yea the Social Panel, personally I don't have any friends on EGS and don't care for achievements. I wish it was optional atleast until they get the bugs around it sorted out.

CAD4466HK

[H]ard|Gawd
Yea the Social Panel, personally I don't have any friends on EGS and don't care for achievements. I wish it was optional atleast until they get the bugs around it sorted out.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

Reactions: DFenz
like this

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Genshin Impact is coming to the Epic Games Store next week

The hit free-to-play RPG will launch on the Epic Store alongside the release of the 1.6 patch...Genshin Impact on the Epic Store will be crossplay compatible with the PlayStation, Android, iOS, and standalone PC versions, and players will be able to claim a free in-game bonus for a limited time beginning June 9th (use the redemption code "GenshinEpic")

https://www.pcgamer.com/genshin-impact-is-coming-to-the-epic-games-store-next-week/

The Mad Atheist

[H]ard|Gawd
Genshin Impact is coming to the Epic Games Store next week

The hit free-to-play RPG will launch on the Epic Store alongside the release of the 1.6 patch...Genshin Impact on the Epic Store will be crossplay compatible with the PlayStation, Android, iOS, and standalone PC versions, and players will be able to claim a free in-game bonus for a limited time beginning June 9th (use the redemption code "GenshinEpic")

https://www.pcgamer.com/genshin-impact-is-coming-to-the-epic-games-store-next-week/
I been wanting to play it. Might get it on Steam if it's there.
I might install it on my phone also.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
We are aware of players experiencing issues logging in to their Epic Games accounts. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Please check the Epic Games Store Page for the most up-to-date information.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
We are aware of players experiencing issues logging in to their Epic Games accounts. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Please check the Epic Games Store Page for the most up-to-date information.

everyone is logging in trying to get Control for free

Domingo

Fully [H]
I have a metric shitload of free games in my Epic account and I really only bother with the AAA ones. I have GTA5, Control, all the Arkham games, Battlefront 2, Remnant, both Metro redux games, Darksiders 1 and 2, and a pile more. That ain't bad.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Axiom Verge 2- Official Gameplay Trailer | Day of the Devs 2021

In Axiom Verge 2, you don't have to fight a single boss battle if you don't want to and still complete the game, though there are still plenty of challenging boss battles you can take on if you wish...