Epic games store holiday sale is crazy!

GoldenTiger

Fully [H]
Sale plus automatic coupon of 33 percent off on purchases of $15 or more.

Featured Game Discount Price ($/USD) With 33% Coupon ($/USD)
Alan Wake 2 20% $39.99 $26.79
A Plague Tale: Requiem 55% $22.49 $15.07
Dead by Daylight: Ultimate Edition 50% $34.99 $23.44
Dead Space 60% $23.99 $16.07
EA Sports FC 24 60% $27.99 $18.75
Forspoken 60% $27.99 $18.75
Ghostrunner 2 15% $33.99 $22.77
God of War 40% $24.99 $16.74
Grand Theft Auto V 50% $14.99 $10.04
Hogwarts Legacy 40% $35.99 $24.11
Immortals of Aveum 60% $23.99 $16.07
KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind 60% $23.99 $16.07
KNGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX 60% $19.99 $13.39
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 60% $23.99 $16.07
LEGO 2K Drive 67% $19.79 $13.26
Lords of the Fallen 35% $38.99 $26.12
Marvel's Midnight Suns 67% $19.79 $13.26
Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered 40% $35.99 $24.11
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales 40% $29.99 $20.09
Mortal Kombat 1 40% $41.99 $28.13
NEO: The World Ends with You 50% $29.99 $20.09
PAYDAY 3 25% $29.99 $20.09
PC Building Simulator 2 33% $16.74 $11.22
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 33% $40.19 $26.93
Red Dead Redemption 2 67% $19.79 $13.26
Remnant 2 40% $29.99 $20.09
Star Trek: Resurfence 40% $23.99 $16.07
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor 50% $34.99 $23.44
STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN 40% $23.99 $16.07
Tchia 35% $19.49 $13.06
The Callisto Protocol 70% $17.99 $14.06
The Crew Motorfest 50% $34.99 $23.44
The Last of Us Part I 33% $40.19 $26.93
The Lord of the Rings Return to Moria 15% $33.99 $22.77
The Outlast Trials 25% $22.49 $15.07
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 60% $15.99 $10.71
UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection 50% $24.49 $16.74
Witchfire 10% $35.99 $24.11

Also horizon zero dawn is on sale for $12.49 and 33 percent off that if your total purchase is $15 or more, making it around $8!

10 percent in epic game credit for all purchases, too.

$13 for RDR2 is tempting...now would I actually play it?? Heh. Do they have cheat codes for that like GTA so you can just get in and wreak havoc to relieve stress? Or is it far more story driven?

Thanks GoldenTiger for the nice write-up!

$13 for RDR2 is tempting...now would I actually play it?? Heh. Do they have cheat codes for that like GTA so you can just get in and wreak havoc to relieve stress? Or is it far more story driven?

I'm sure there are trainers but RDR is much more about the sense of place and time and the story, you will get killed by wildlife FOR SURE. lol

I'm sure there are trainers but RDR is much more about the sense of place and time and the story, you will get killed by wildlife FOR SURE. lol
That's a great description of it. I picked it up and was not very into the wild west feel of it, I just could not connect to it at all like I could a GTA game because of the time period/story.

This is what I was thinking too.. never finished it on my old PS4 pro... never tried it on PC but the time is now with a 4090 and an OLED.

You can only get RDR2 for $13 if you buy something else to push the total over $15. So I bought that Moria thing, too :)

its a damn masterpiece and for $13 it's an instant buy.
You might as well pirate it. I bought it on Steam and can't even play it bc the DRM is so fucked up it keeps telling me its not licensed.

You might as well pirate it. I bought it on Steam and can't even play it bc the DRM is so fucked up it keeps telling me its not licensed.
Oh man I was just about to post something on that. GTA V had me so frustrated on PC. Rockstar and their BS. I downloaded it tonight - I'll give it a try the next time I have time between kids and wife and family stuff - probably tomorrow.

it's sorta tangentially related to this topic: If you have a Prime membership and log into Twitch with it, you can get a free copy of Deathloop in your Epic Games Store library.

it's sorta tangentially related to this topic: If you have a Prime membership and log into Twitch with it, you can get a free copy of Deathloop in your Epic Games Store library.
You shouldn't need twitch for it. I have no twitch account and was able to redeem the game. :)

Does Jedi Survivor still have garbo performance on PC? Thinking about maybe picking up one sub-$30 game on this sale and trying to decide between that and something like the Dead Space remake.

Steam's Winter sale starts on December 21st so I'm going to wait and see what their sale prices are...they're not going to match the Epic Store due to the bonus coupons but I'm curious if they try and compete with their prices

Steam's Winter sale starts on December 21st so I'm going to wait and see what their sale prices are...they're not going to match the Epic Store due to the bonus coupons but I'm curious if they try and compete with their prices
developer's set the sale prices or if they want to participate right?

its a damn masterpiece and for $13 it's an instant buy.
Yeah, buy it on steam w/ a diff Rockstar login & buy it on EPIC w/ a diff Rockstar login so you can mod one & vanilla the other.
- OR -
Play one as a good guy & one as a bad guy...

Last edited:
This sale makes me feel like a chump for purchasing games throughout the year.

Either way I am torn between picking up Immortals or waiting for it to show up on GP/EA. Same for Mortal Kombat 1 which might be a while before it shows up on GP.

This sale makes me feel like a chump for purchasing games throughout the year.
Thats how Xbox Game Pass made me feel. When I first got it I was like I've spent over $400 on games that are offered. It wasn't worth it for me then but is now.

Oh man I was just about to post something on that. GTA V had me so frustrated on PC. Rockstar and their BS. I downloaded it tonight - I'll give it a try the next time I have time between kids and wife and family stuff - probably tomorrow.
That client of theirs is the reason I just don't buy rockstar games at all anymore. I never really cared for the GTA series, though RDR I thought was pretty good when I played in on the PS console. I do own GTA IV on PC but I think I got as far as installing it once and making an account for the Rockstar Social thing but I uninstalled it almost immediately and haven't used it since. I thought at some point they'd get rid of it but I was wrong so as far as I am concerned Rockstar games is already out of business :)

I am kind of tempted to buy Forspoken. Yeah everyone is trashing the game, but I did like the demo so I am kind of on the fence since it's like an equivalen to 73% off on Epic's store and that should be cheap enough to not regret buying it (well unless I end up getting it and hating it like everyone else lol).

That client of theirs is the reason I just don't buy rockstar games at all anymore. I never really cared for the GTA series, though RDR I thought was pretty good when I played in on the PS console. I do own GTA IV on PC but I think I got as far as installing it once and making an account for the Rockstar Social thing but I uninstalled it almost immediately and haven't used it since. I thought at some point they'd get rid of it but I was wrong so as far as I am concerned Rockstar games is already out of business :)

I am kind of tempted to buy Forspoken. Yeah everyone is trashing the game, but I did like the demo so I am kind of on the fence since it's like an equivalen to 73% off on Epic's store and that should be cheap enough to not regret buying it (well unless I end up getting it and hating it like everyone else lol).
I just refunded it. Couldn't get it to work (RDR). I was using Epic Games and it say I couldn't play it when associated with this Steam account, lol...such a mess. I can't be bothered I'll just get it on Xbox at some point. I did buy Forspoken! Thank you for reminding me...downloading now.

Nope. It is over $15 base the coupon brings it to $13 when bought alone :).
Yup.. and I applied my epic points as well bringing the grand total to $10.88! That's a helluva a deal. I never really played RDRII on my ps4pro, I really wanted a mouse and kb, so will be super fun to play it on PC and with a 4090.

I am in my EA console and see no sale prices. What am I missing or am I just old and mentally challenged.

I picked up God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, The Last of Us Part 1, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, and Returnal from the sale. Gotta support Sony for bringing these to PC and most of them being good ports (...TLoU has gotten a lot better from launch from what I gather). Beautiful games maxed at 4k.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Does anybody know if its possible to utilize the coupon multiple times, or is it a single use offer?

Back