- Joined
- Jun 19, 2003
- Messages
- 9,101
I have been unable to find it. IT is not in the same area as Conan Exiles is (Which I had to edit to fix the keybind issue for Conan)Is there a config file where you can change them?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have been unable to find it. IT is not in the same area as Conan Exiles is (Which I had to edit to fix the keybind issue for Conan)Is there a config file where you can change them?
You want 576.66:I got the same Nvidia driver error on startup after verification earlier. Just clicked no. I think they wanted 576. something. I'll see later today if it runs ok. The beta ran fine on drivers from last August on the 2060super.
You want 576.66:
This Hotfix addresses the following:
- 576.66 Hotfix Fixed - Dune: Awakening may crash during gameplay [5273568]
- 576.66 Hotfix Fixed - EA Sports FC 25 may crash during gameplay [5251937]
- 576.66 Hotfix Fixed - [RTX 50 series] Dragons Dogma 2 displays shadow flicker [5252205]
- 576.66 Hotfix Fixed - [RTX 50 series] Video playback in a web browser may show brief red/green flash corruption [5241341]
- 576.66 Hotfix Fixed - Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 may crash [5283401]
Right mouse button and jumpI'm not on the latest driver, and just played for 1.5 hours. Zero crashes, ran perfect.
As for key binds. Which keys can you not rebind? They're all bindable in my settings menu.
Okay, it is pretty good so far about 2hrs in.
The videos didn't really show what I thought it was going to be like.
100% yesDoes this play into the recent movies or follow the books/David Lynch 80s film?
You have peaked my interest about soloing this game.All of my buddies bailed out of playing it... And I've been prefering it that way to be honest the more I play. Work this week has been grindy af, and so each night I'm just adding another 60 to 90 minutes before logging off.
I don't know too much about the mid to end game yet as I'm probably not where close. But base building, NPCs, UI, and everything is well explained throughout the story. It's definitely not a hardcore survival game(thus far). I feel like I'm playing a solo RPG with an occasional player passing by me or player bases scattered throughout the map area that I'm in. Other than that, I'm 100% convinced you can play this solo if you wanted to. It's pretty chill so far.
Very useful. Which one is it?100% yes
IMO, the first 3 books are the best in terms of story. The other 3 books in Frank Herbert's series go towards a more philosophical direction, but still worth a read if you ever go for it. I must have read the first 3 books over a hundred times.I've only read the first 3 books, but it is definitely more like the books and recent movies compared to David Lynch's experiment. I love Lynch, but those movies were just so hokey.
I'm only in steel phase.
Think I just got everything needed for a buggy.Do you have a buggy yet? I felt like everything started coming together once I had that.
I did pretty much nothing but base build up to aluminum. I'm just now starting to go back and do quests and story stuff.
Hello Sleepers,
This letter begins with an apology.
On Monday the 7th of July, we patched out a layout change to the Deep Desert which caused several areas of the PvE Deep Desert to become PvP enabled. This was an oversight in our development process and internal communications, which led to people suffering an unfortunate amount of lost bases and equipment.
This change was intended to only occur with the next Coriolis cycle and not impact the ongoing cycle.
We’re incredibly sorry that this happened and we want to acknowledge that this should have been handled better. We’ve changed our internal processes as a result of this and will be better in the future.
We are working to reimburse vehicles and items (to the best of our ability) to players who were impacted by this. You can expect the reimbursed materials, items, and vehicle components to show up in the in-game ‘Claim Rewards’ tab by the end of this week.
Moving Forward
As we approach the end of the launch phase, we wanted to take a moment to discuss some of the other issues that are happening in the game.
Our primary focus, which continues over the next weeks and months, will be to remove all identified exploits (third party cheat engines, client hacks, or in-game exploitation of game mechanics). In addition, we will be hard at work improving the game, adding quality of life features, and addressing critical gameplay issues.
We have zero tolerance for the type of player behaviour that has an impact on the experience of other players, and we will continue to focus on ensuring that players can enjoy the game as it is intended. If you see someone cheating or exploiting, please report them to us using the available reporting channels.
We’ve taken action on several hundred players who have abused exploits, cheats and hacks, and there will be more waves of bans coming as we identify further culprits.
In addition, we have fixed the following exploits thus far:
- Account/Permission spoofing
- Building Dismantle Item Duplication
- Increased Damage/Insta Kill attacks
- Vehicle Inventory/VBT Item Duplication
- Vehicle Ownership takeover
- Projectile weapon rapid fire (rockets from ornithopters)
- Durability Repair
We have a team dedicated exclusively to fighting hackers and fixing exploits. Over the next few patches, they will be introducing additional efforts to prevent exploits by increasing security on several client/server communication layer, performing additional penetration testing against common attack vectors, and auditing our item and inventory systems to make sure they are resistant to item duplication.
Item & Vehicle Loss
We apologize to people who have lost vehicles or other resources due to various bugs in the game. These events can be rather thorny to untangle because there is legitimate item loss due to game mechanics, which makes it difficult to identify item loss due to bugs.
At launch we lacked the tooling and logging to identify and reimburse all circumstances of item loss. But we have been working on improving our tools so that we can better reimburse players for vehicle losses due to bugs. There is a backlog of customer support requests, so we beg your patience when waiting for tickets to be resolved. Our aim is to resolve support tickets as quickly as we can, including tickets that were closed near launch when we weren’t able to properly reimburse players. If you have lost a vehicle to a bug and require assistance, please submit a ticket in game and include vehicle type, tier, and when/how you lost the vehicle.
The development team has been also working to address the root causes of the item loss in game. We have a dedicated team focused on mitigating vehicle/item loss on server crashes, disconnects, server mesh transfers, and travelling between maps.
To our players, we appreciate you and your continued support. We have a lot of exciting things planned for Dune: Awakening and, despite a few bumps in the road, we’re really excited for what the future holds. We hope you are as well!
Sincerely Joel, Vlad, Scott, Ole and the Funcom team
July 9, 2025
BY : Dune: Awakening Team