So... Lots of peni? But seriously, I can't wait to see how that will work. Sounds like they want to make something other than collect x / kill y...

Last edited:
Been craving a new MMO for a while now. Like to see what this has to offer.

Expect a battlepass and in game shop if the changes to Conan Exiles is anything to go by.

I can't even wrap my head around what to expect as far as basic gameplay, I'm kinda expecting it to be overly basic. But if they can pull off a decent in universe game it'll be strange and awesome (and brutal).

It looks good, especially with vehicles, flying ones at that. But.. it is Funcom. Expect jank, and now battle passes with high prices for game shop items to make your base look oh so pretty. That or give you better vehicles, weapons etc..

Edit: Oh, its an mmo. So monthly fee?

It looks good, especially with vehicles, flying ones at that. But.. it is Funcom. Expect swangin' junk, and now battle passes with high prices for game shop items to make your base look oh so pretty. That or give you better vehicles, weapons etc..

Edit: Oh, its an mmo. So monthly fee?
FTFY.

Conan Youtuber covers the game info he got at an early preview. Its a MMO, no private servers via a dedicated client. Possibly rentable private servers though. I'm not sure how a MMO is going to do well in this day and age. Also, the beta sign up apparently requires a discord account as the beta is run through that platform.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLpBHtA2T_E

Back