• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I haven't but did try the second free weekend- it's worth a try for sure if you are into sandboxes.
 
Fighting other people was something I enjoyed. Can't see playing in single player mode. The quests are boring. And building a mansion in the desert gets old quick.
 
Also, to any new players, don't take trooper class at the start. Pick any other class that interests you. You can learn Trooper at around level 5-10 if I remember right, in the first zone at least. The others will take longer to unlock.
 
Got caught by a worm for the first time. Oof. I hit quicksand as I was being chased so I couldn't turn around because worm was behind me. Good bye stuff lol.
 
Back
Top