Doom Eternal

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
I think I figured out what breaks immersion for me it's all the floaty jumping same as the last game. Rage 2 had none of that sure you jumped on over objects but that was the extent of it.

polonyc2

[H]ard as it Gets
I just pre-ordered the Standard version on Amazon where it's currently $49.94...says it's an 'Amazon Exclusive Bonus' although I'm not sure what's so unique about it...either way the price was the lowest I've seen so far so I bit

polonyc2

[H]ard as it Gets
12 Minutes of Battlemode 2v1 Multiplayer Gameplay

Doom Eternal's new Battlemode multiplayer mode was revealed last year as a 2v1 throwdown between one player as the Doomslayer, and two others working together as demons...today we got a closer look at that asymmetric mode in action courtesy of a 12-minute IGN video featuring one of their guys against two of id's...

I love asymmetric multiplayer (I was one of the few people who liked Evolve, the asymmetric monster game)

Armenius

I Drive Myself to the [H]ospital
At least on the console versions we now know the single player and multiplayer content will be separate downloads. On the Xbox One, single player is 38GB and multiplayer is 36GB.

Reactions: J3RK
like this

J3RK

[H]ardForum Junkie
At least on the console versions we now know the single player and multiplayer content will be separate downloads. On the Xbox One, single player is 38GB and multiplayer is 36GB.
Being that I bounce around between all my favorite id games all the time, I had to add a few SSDs to my main PC due to their size. :D 38+36 is a decent sized chunk on a default console.