Death Stranding (first title from Kojima Productions)

you said yourself earlier that the core gameplay loop is broken so I'm not sure how you scored it an 8...if the core gameplay is flawed then it pretty much affects the entire game...maybe you're trying to like the game more as a way of justifying the $60 you paid for it
The gameplay is flawed from the aspects which I described, doesn’t mean it’s not a fun game.

Please leave my personal life out of the discussion, thanks.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
I'm not far enough into things to comment on the game, but it's really, really pretty. The graphics are some of the best I can recall and it runs like a million bucks. Audio is well done, too. I can't make heads or tails of what's going on (I just finished the prologue), but the presentation is wonderful.

that makes no sense...most people aren't going to blindly buy the game and then decide if they like it or not (unless it's from a developer you trust, for me that's From Software)...you read reviews from sources you trust as well as other people who have played it and then decide...every positive review I've seen has the word 'boring' in it...some people can get past the boring aspect and still enjoy it for what it is but it doesn't mean everyone will...the $60 price tag is not worth it for me...under $20 and I would give it a shot...I don't need non-stop action but this seems very tedious with some nice visuals

visuals alone don't cut it for me at $60...same reason why I'm waiting for RDR2 to drop under $30...Horizon Zero Dawn I plan on buying Day 1 on PC because I'm confident after reading reviews that the game is worth it

My positive opinion can be skewed because I didn't pay $60 for the game, I paid $42. So take it with a grain of salt. Personally I don't read reviews, because half the time the reviewers don't even know how to play games. I occasionally check developer forums or steam forums to see if a game has known issues before I buy it but that's about it.

My positive opinion can be skewed because I didn't pay $60 for the game, I paid $42. So take it with a grain of salt. Personally I don't read reviews, because half the time the reviewers don't even know how to play games. I occasionally check developer forums or steam forums to see if a game has known issues before I buy it but that's about it.

the fact that this is the first Decima Engine game on PC and runs so well across a wide variety of hardware is one of the best things about the game...bodes well for Horizon Zero Dawn's PC port...I plan on getting a new RTX 3080 on release but until then I'm going to have to make due with my GTX 1070

I'm not far enough into things to comment on the game, but it's really, really pretty. The graphics are some of the best I can recall and it runs like a million bucks. Audio is well done, too. I can't make heads or tails of what's going on (I just finished the prologue), but the presentation is wonderful.

The more I get into the game the more i'm enjoying it to be honest. I think the big issue with this game, which MGSV also had, is that it takes quite a long time for the game to open up and really start getting more sophisticated. I'm finally at the point where I got a vehicle again in the central district and the game is getting pretty fun. The missions where you have to steal cargo from the MULE camps with like 10+ enemies chasing you down is pretty intense along with being rewarding.

The more I get into the game the more i'm enjoying it to be honest. I think the big issue with this game, which MGSV also had, is that it takes quite a long time for the game to open up and really start getting more sophisticated. I'm finally at the point where I got a vehicle again in the central district and the game is getting pretty fun. The missions where you have to steal cargo from the MULE camps with like 10+ enemies chasing you down is pretty intense along with being rewarding.

Maybe it was just how I played DS, but there was never as long as a section of the game where there was no dialog or story development for me in MGS5 as there was in DS. I remember on my second sitting to play the game, I played it for like 9 hours one day, all in the 2nd big area of the game (after the boat ride), where all I did was farm resources, make deliveries, and build roads/infrastructure. I didn't realize for a while that the game kept giving you duplicate tasks as well that didn't give you any more resources really and seemed only there so you could beat your time if you wanted.

I was pretty annoyed after all that progress, I didn't see one line of dialog from Sam even to the NPCs dishing out delivery requests, and none of it really tied into the main story at all. It all just seemed really disconnected from the main story really. But after I finally got out of that area and built a road across the whole area with little to no help from anyone online really, the story picked up and gave me enough incentive to play out until the end. MGS5 had no such thing like that happen to me and kept me much more mentally engaged either through combat/stealth, or story progression. The combat in DS was pretty laughable too; I would always just go in there and button mash my way through entire encampments and/or mow them down with a vehicle, then when I got decent weapons on top of that, the MULEs didn't stand a chance. You can just rambo your way through anything at that point really. I was on the default/medium difficulty too, if that matters, as that's how I play through any game the first time just to get a feel for game play and the story and if it's good enough, I'll come back for another play through on a harder difficulty, which I never did with DS and not sure I ever will.

The story was OK.. I think it leaned on its good cast and production values a bit too much to deliver it though. It definitely follows Kojima's MO with complex characters on top of complex story, so it was a bit too convoluted at times IMO. But the actors did such a good job delivering on their performances, so it kept me interested at least. Except maybe Sam/Norman really, I always thought he didn't have quite the emotional range for the character he was playing here, as some of his more emotional scenes fell a bit flat to me. Maybe I'm kind of ruined from his performances in The Walking Dead and The Boondock Saints, but I think he's much more suited to more masculine and one-dimensional roles.

I think playing on a harder mode is recommended, the easier mode seems to be there mostly so you can just focus on getting cut scene to cut scene with no challenge.

On the harder modes the mules will gang rape you if you run out of items to deal with them, and the rain/BT areas chew through cargo condition way faster so you have to really push through and not waste time while avoiding BTs.

if anyone else but Kojima made this game it would get totally trashed and get maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10...but because it's Kojima it's considered art

That is an incredibly stupid argument. The game wouldn't be made the way it is if it wasn't made by Kojima. No one else would have been given the kind of budget he got to make Death Stranding. To put it simply: If it wasn't made by Kojima it wouldn't exist.

Also, video games ARE art.

I have just now reached Chapter 2. I still don't really get what the hell is going on (or the terminology people keep using), but I guess I'm less in the the dark than before.
From what I've seen in reviews/forums, I guess this is a large chapter with lots of side stuff to see and do. Yet it seems that's also the point where people tend to bail or lose focus. So much so that it seems like many folks suggest bypassing the side stuff to avoid getting bogged down or annoyed. Will I miss out on any worthwhile experiences if I stick to the main mission? I can't tell how leveling up or gear works yet...do you get stuff that you truly need later or no?

I have just now reached Chapter 2. I still don't really get what the hell is going on (or the terminology people keep using), but I guess I'm less in the the dark than before.
From what I've seen in reviews/forums, I guess this is a large chapter with lots of side stuff to see and do. Yet it seems that's also the point where people tend to bail or lose focus. So much so that it seems like many folks suggest bypassing the side stuff to avoid getting bogged down or annoyed. Will I miss out on any worthwhile experiences if I stick to the main mission? I can't tell how leveling up or gear works yet...do you get stuff that you truly need later or no?

Dude, i'm in the same boat. Went in on a blind buy and did look up some videos on you-tube to get started but I have no Idea what the hell I am doing. I just pick up stuff and return it to wherever it goes. I already have full stars on that first dude Nick or whatever bringing back his stuff but don't know what to do. I built the post office but have no idea what it does other then share stuff. I keep liking people's stuff and I don't know why other then I guess it helps.... I'm going to the 3rd station now and got chased by Mules and fukt up all my shit I was carrying because I was freaked they were gonna beat my ass, but I got away. Then the damn BT's come up and my boots are destroyed and I can't walk. Don't know what recycling is but am told to do it on the forums I read. Got pulled by a BT and some black squid thing was chasing me and I couldn't get away, so I just said Fu** this and Quit! I want to like this game but damn Kojima is a whacked Game developero_O

Chapter 2 is the part I was referencing above when I went like 9 hours without any dialog from Sam or story progression whatsoever. My advice for that section, is to just try to stick to the main/story quests for the most part, as I don't remember anything noteworthy coming out of all the side jobs. Building a road across that section of the map is definitely helpful too and what I put all my resources into, but hopefully people online help you out there more than they did for me so grinding for resources for the roads doesn't drag on too long. In the later sections, the zip-lines are the fastest/best way to travel around, but for now, roads and vehicles are best.

Most people who don't like the game never played it. It's something you need to experience yourself and judge it.
I absolutely and utterly loathed MGSV, and that supposedly has the least Kojima influence of the series. I'm pretty sure I don't need to play Death Stranding to make up my mind about not buying it.

that makes no sense...most people aren't going to blindly buy the game and then decide if they like it or not
Well I buy 90% of my games blindly. I only read reviews if I'm really unsure about something. But sometimes the hype is more than the game is actually worth. For example I really regret purchasing Rage2, RDR2. But I doubt reading reviews would've helped me steer clear. Most people were raving about them. RDR2 was called the best game ever by many.

Most reviews I’ve seen, for instance, complained about the lack of fast travel when the game has it... meaning they didn’t bother playing past a few hours. Same goes for RDR2 in that same regard.

I’m not saying they have to like the game , but I’m amazed at how short of an attention span people have.
I never understood this excuse, that you need to play a game X hours even if you hate it to get to the good bit. If a game is bad for hours then that's the end of the story. I have zero attention span for things that I don't enjoy.

Well I buy 90% of my games blindly. I only read reviews if I'm really unsure about something. But sometimes the hype is more than the game is actually worth. For example I really regret purchasing Rage2, RDR2. But I doubt reading reviews would've helped me steer clear. Most people were raving about them. RDR2 was called the best game ever by many.

that's why it's important to find a few review sites that generally align with your opinions...you don't need to read every IGN, Polygon etc review...just stick with the sites you agree with most of the time...I was really hyped for RDR2 and then I read some reviews and I decided to wait for a sale...I bought Anthem on Day 1 after mostly average reviews because I thought it would be something I would like and I was hoping Bioware would continue to add features and support the game...I definitely enjoyed it but the jury is still out on long term support

another game I really liked which most people didn't was that asynchronous MP game by Turtle Rock Studios- Evolve...so much potential but wasted with poor post-release decisions

That is an incredibly stupid argument. The game wouldn't be made the way it is if it wasn't made by Kojima. No one else would have been given the kind of budget he got to make Death Stranding. To put it simply: If it wasn't made by Kojima it wouldn't exist.

Also, video games ARE art.

no you're drinking too much Kojima juice...I can't say I'm an expert on his games as I've only played MGS5 and I liked it a lot but it got way too repetitive...but to say that Kojima is the only one who makes outside the norm games is incorrect...there are plenty of indie titles and AAA games that try to be different...but being different doesn't give him a pass if the gameplay is boring and the overall game itself doesn't live up to the hype...Death Stranding sounds like both...that doesn't mean the game is bad, it just means it was Kojima failing to connect

video games are art but you know what I meant...some games are more artsy then others...same with movies...David Lynch, Darren Aronofsky and Terrence Malik are directors who create different types of movies that deviate against the traditional norms

I absolutely and utterly loathed MGSV, and that supposedly has the least Kojima influence of the series. I'm pretty sure I don't need to play Death Stranding to make up my mind about not buying it.

I didn't mean everyone should buy the game and judge it. I meant more along the lines if you were interested in it from the beginning, it would be worth a buy especially since it's been 20% off for the last 3 months. Personally I liked MGS1,2,3,5 (didn't play 4), did feel 5 second half the game was weak but enjoyed it none-the-less. So yea, someone like myself would probably be interested in another title by Kojima Productions. eg.. Of course I'm not going to buy NBA Live 2020 or w/e it's called if I have zero interest in the genre or the developer. So I wouldn't expect the same for Death Stranding if someone had zero interest in it, I wouldn't think they would come to the thread anyways.

Compared to MGS3 (which was 75% cut scenes and a super short game), I found MGS4 to be a breath of fresh air. They're all pretty wacky and esoteric, but I always felt pretty comfortable hopping in as a casual player. With Death Stranding, it's almost like learning a new language. I'm sure they're going to explain of of this stuff later, but right now I'm dealing with acid rain, babies in bottles, corpses that go nuclear, invisible creatures that leave footprints, and Daryl from the Walking Dead who is apparently immortal...all in some weird version of America.

Compared to MGS3 (which was 75% cut scenes and a super short game), I found MGS4 to be a breath of fresh air. They're all pretty wacky and esoteric, but I always felt pretty comfortable hopping in as a casual player. With Death Stranding, it's almost like learning a new language. I'm sure they're going to explain of of this stuff later, but right now I'm dealing with acid rain, babies in bottles, corpses that go nuclear, invisible creatures that leave footprints, and Daryl from the Walking Dead who is apparently immortal...all in some weird version of America.

lol exactly how I feel about 5 hours in.

Uhhhhh are you sure you have those MGS games right? 2&3 both had a lot of cutscenes but they had plenty of gameplay to go with and 4 was the one practically all cutscene, leaving 5 as basically no cutscenes (but the ones it does have are pretty great.)

Uhhhhh are you sure you have those MGS games right? 2&3 both had a lot of cutscenes but they had plenty of gameplay to go with and 4 was the one practically all cutscene, leaving 5 as basically no cutscenes (but the ones it does have are pretty great.)

Yeah, I got 'em confused. 4 was the one that was just like a long-ass movie with a few breaks for actual gaming while 5 was like a stealthy GTA.

if someone had zero interest in it, I wouldn't think they would come to the thread anyways.
Imagine going through life bothered by videogames you have no interest in playing.

These dudes also seem to get louder the more popular a game is.

Last edited:
Got about 15-20 hours in now and hit about level 60 in my delivery duties. Starting to get the hang of it now and understanding the game a little more. Just sucks with my OCD because I have to pick up EVERYTHING and try to make sure my deliveries are perfect. I also started looting mule camps and taking them out silently. I'm using the bike now so at least traveling isn't such a PAIN. I've watched some vids and it seems the further u get the cooler stuff u get to craft and use. So far, i'm really enjoying the game though!

I'm not far enough in the game to be able to assert it is 100% the case, but my previous experience with Kojima games in the past is that all the strange vernacular, all the "but...why is the X happening? Who is that person? Why can THEY do that but Y can't etc?" stuff eventually gets explained through context, peeled back in layers. Things definitely start off complicated, look MORE complicated as time goes on, and then things start being explained that make sense of it. Its just how it works.

Sometimes there are philosophical / esoteric undercurrents beneath it all and there are usually some general opinions along the way - Metal Gear Solid series being a multi-level deconstruction of "War is a Racket", repeating the same mistake over and over again, having things to say about different evolving concepts of war being more or less manipulated by the same shitty people behind the scenes, all the people who get hurt in the process etc... as well as more specific thematic elements - how the "Metal Gear" named weapons were always built with the intention of "deterrence" but either didn't work and/or allowed for something even worse to happen, the "Sacco and Vanzetti" motifs and references in MGS4 etc - for instance, are just a part of his storytelling methodology. I won't even get into some of the most notorious and layered scenes, such as the "Genes and Memes" and surrounding "Arsenal Gear" speech towards the end of MGS2 (absolutely mind-blowing especially for the time, and even looking back retroactively) , a whole host of things in MGS4 including the "True Epilogue", and even the bit in Metal Gear Rising: Revengence where the Senator made his big speech using...lets just say some extremely prescient language for our current times!

As time goes on I fully expect that the context to a lot of the early word-salad will arrive, providing definition more concretely. There will still be some major abstract themes that pervade the game (even very early on, the idea of connecting/understanding and specifically reconnecting to people touches nearly everything in Death Stranding), and there may be some off-hand "wackiness" and some "weird sci-fi explanations" , but its clear that Kojima has put a lot of attention into crafting this, like all of his game projects.

Got about 15-20 hours in now and hit about level 60 in my delivery duties. Starting to get the hang of it now and understanding the game a little more. Just sucks with my OCD because I have to pick up EVERYTHING and try to make sure my deliveries are perfect. I also started looting mule camps and taking them out silently. I'm using the bike now so at least traveling isn't such a PAIN. I've watched some vids and it seems the further u get the cooler stuff u get to craft and use. So far, i'm really enjoying the game though!
Not sure if it varies, but the MULE/terrorist camps can be a great resource for materials when building roads. You are eventually able to fabricate trucks, but I recommend taking out MULEs and stealing their vehicles until then. Then load up all the useful stuff from their camp and storage boxes. First time I played through on PS4, terrorists had tons of ceramics, so I cleaned 'em out to dump into roads. It might take a few trips with their vehicle, but clean them out while their down; I can't remember the resources respawning, just lost items that are there for the redundant fetch quests.

Why does everyone suck Kojimas nuts? His shit seems super overrated and sometimes boarders on autistic.

Last edited:
no you're drinking too much Kojima juice...I can't say I'm an expert on his games as I've only played MGS5 and I liked it a lot but it got way too repetitive...but to say that Kojima is the only one who makes outside the norm games is incorrect...there are plenty of indie titles and AAA games that try to be different...but being different doesn't give him a pass if the gameplay is boring and the overall game itself doesn't live up to the hype...Death Stranding sounds like both...that doesn't mean the game is bad, it just means it was Kojima failing to connect

video games are art but you know what I meant...some games are more artsy then others...same with movies...David Lynch, Darren Aronofsky and Terrence Malik are directors who create different types of movies that deviate against the traditional norms

Good job putting words in my mouth. Your nonsense is clearly not what I was saying. I specifically said that the game would not exist if it were not made by Kojima. Sony wouldn't give anyone else the kind of money they gave to Kojima to make this kind of weird, experimental, game. Kojima has his own style and there is no one else in the industry that produces things exactly like him. That's like saying people would hate Deadly Premonition if it wasn't made by Swery, but the game wouldn't be what it was without his mind behind it. Just because other weird, experimental, off the wall games exist does not mean that they're the same as what Kojima does. It helps to know what the fuck you are talking about before shitting on people's opinions.

LOL, don't fuck with Kojima groupies. They are feisty! I may have to buy this and see what all the fuss is about. I have a feeling based on what i've seen though that I would most likely not get what it's all about.

Why does everyone suck Kojimas nuts? His shit seems super overrated and sometimes boarders on autistic.
Some people like things you don't. Also, nice rip on disabled people /s. You're so cool! P.S. It's "borders".

Sheesh take it easy fellas.

Question though, a lot of you are talking about DLSS a lot while at the same time saying this runs great on a lot of hardware, do you need a 2000 series card to experience this game at its full potential? Also, does it support HDR at all?

How are you guys playing it? Kb/m or controller? This sounds like something I'd like to sit back at play on the couch in a dark room in HDR OLED glory, with a controller, and no concern regarding input lag... maybe with a doobie hanging out of my perplexed face.

No, max settings a 2080ti already does 4k at 80 FPS. With DLSS it goes even higher.

It's a great looking game, but it's not overly demanding. It mostly looks so good because every object in the game was modeled/textured using photogrammetry, and the animations are also top notch.

As for input method, it appears they put in the work to allow mouse/keyboard work well enough, but there are many features that you will loose if not using a controller. The game makes decent use of different rumble effects to let you know if you are falling over certain directions, and you generally want to have the analog stick movement versus WASD on/off button inputs for directions. Also, the basic mechanic of your left/right hands being attached to both triggers works way better on a controller versus having to use the mouse buttons.

Reactions: w35t
like this
Things definitely start off complicated, look MORE complicated as time goes on,
It's not that it's complicated. But that it tries to be different for the sake of being different for no actual benefit or reason. To the detriment of the player's experience. Some say that is art, to me it's just effing annoying and I can't be dealing with it.

I really don't think the story is THAT complicated; I think it's just that it presents itself as a "realistic" world merged with a fantasy/sci-fi apocalypse that's built on some esoteric plot points that still somehow manage to fit. I'm finding the world building to be quite fascinating. The opening scene where you meet Fragile and the one shortly thereafter with the Voidout are amazing story telling that set the atmosphere and sucked me in. It's one of those stories that keeps me guessing about the whats, whys, and hows instead of just watching and waiting for the next thing to happen.

The gameplay is straightforward and I can see why some players think it's a boring delivery simulator but to me there's just something about the way the story, the world, and the gameplay feed into each other that turn it into a truly special experience that I've not encountered anywhere else. I was originally on the "Kojima is overrated" bandwagon (I've always thought MGS was at best an game series with just passable gameplay and an unfollowable story that ultimately didn't matter) but I may be a fan now.

The fact that this AAA, mega budget, auteur directed, hyped game's thread is only on page six is ... telling.

The fact that this AAA, mega budget, auteur directed, hyped game's thread is only on page six is ... telling.

It kinda fits for Kojima, either you love him, or you think the last great game was MGS 2. most likely you won't post much about it anyway.

I did pick up the game, its about what i thought it would be, kinda annoyed with how much control the game takes from me and dock Kojima solid points for that (cutscenes mostly). I always thought that a true future video game director wouldn't use cutscenes, but actually integrate the player and gameplay seemlessly into expositions scenes. So far MGS4 did a better job of that than Death Stranding.

Almost 50 hours in. Think i'm level 180. Just finished the time fall farm unlock. Taking my time. I pretty much learned to hate running simulators "ala" Day-Z, but I really am liking this game. Trying to take it slow and enjoy the story and game play. I try not to look up hints but sometimes I get

confused with the game mechanics as well as building roads, and how the share function works, but i'm starting to get it. Developers are smart though. They make that Audible "received like" so loud and in your face that for me, it makes me play more and do more to help just to get more likes:D

It's funny and pointless at the same time I guess. Think I screwed up though with a spoiler when I was looking up onlinewhy I didn't get any missions from the Pizza guy yet?? I hope not

Almost 50 hours in. Think i'm level 180. Just finished the time fall farm unlock. Taking my time. I pretty much learned to hate running simulators "ala" Day-Z, but I really am liking this game. Trying to take it slow and enjoy the story and game play. I try not to look up hints but sometimes I get

confused with the game mechanics as well as building roads, and how the share function works, but i'm starting to get it. Developers are smart though. They make that Audible "received like" so loud and in your face that for me, it makes me play more and do more to help just to get more likes:D

It's funny and pointless at the same time I guess. Think I screwed up though with a spoiler when I was looking up onlinewhy I didn't get any missions from the Pizza guy yet?? I hope not
Hmm, if you went to the Timefall Farmer then I think you should already have at least one mission for the pizza. That typically comes earlier when you reach that area after the first boss. I don't remember what triggers it, but you must've missed something.

You're definitely milking everything if you're at 51 hours and haven't delivered the pizza. Just be aware that, to maximize your star rating with a person in the fastest manner, you need to both accept jobs from them and deliver to them. On PS4, I was initially under the impression that just delivering to them increased my rating, but for that rating to increase rapidly, you need to accept the jobs from them as well. So deliver a buncha their stuff, then deliver to them and you'll see that rating increase quickly.

Anyway, I thought the story was really good. There's the sci-fi stuff that doesn't make much sense, but there's other stuff regarding the main character that is interesting. People seem to focus on Walking Dead guy, but Mads Mikkelson (sp?) really kills it.

Also, don't build roads until you join an area to the UCA. After an area is joined, there will often be materials already in the paver, so you'll have to add significantly less materials to the paver. The roads are excellent for getting you around much faster until your PCC gets more features. In my game, there are tons of materials in the shelters other players are building, so I go to those to claim materials.

Hmm, if you went to the Timefall Farmer then I think you should already have at least one mission for the pizza. That typically comes earlier when you reach that area after the first boss. I don't remember what triggers it, but you must've missed something.

You're definitely milking everything if you're at 51 hours and haven't delivered the pizza. Just be aware that, to maximize your star rating with a person in the fastest manner, you need to both accept jobs from them and deliver to them. On PS4, I was initially under the impression that just delivering to them increased my rating, but for that rating to increase rapidly, you need to accept the jobs from them as well. So deliver a buncha their stuff, then deliver to them and you'll see that rating increase quickly.

Anyway, I thought the story was really good. There's the sci-fi stuff that doesn't make much sense, but there's other stuff regarding the main character that is interesting. People seem to focus on Walking Dead guy, but Mads Mikkelson (sp?) really kills it.

Also, don't build roads until you join an area to the UCA. After an area is joined, there will often be materials already in the paver, so you'll have to add significantly less materials to the paver. The roads are excellent for getting you around much faster until your PCC gets more features. In my game, there are tons of materials in the shelters other players are building, so I go to those to claim materials.

Hey thanks for the info dude! I'm actually level 290 now and am on my way to middle knot. I finally finished building the main road from north to south knot, but realized there are sooo many more roads to build :banghead: Yeah, I finally figured out the share function and now that my level is so high, it opens up a lot more as far as interaction from online players with "likes and resources" I have a lot of fun just gathering resources from taking out mules and Bt's an farming, but starting to get old so i'm just going to progress now in the main story!

The roads really are only there to help you do orders faster or redo them faster. I almost prefer not building them because it makes the trips far more challenging.

Once I got to south knot I pretty much just focused on finishing the story, which is the best aspect of the game along with the great acting. The battle with the soldier boss was really cool.

If anyone is having texture issues with an Nvidia card, here's a hotfix driver from the weekend. I've noticed some weirdness with cryptobyte mounds from certain distances. Not sure if that's what it's for or not.
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5046

EDIT: I'm not seeing any more weird long-distance shimmers with the mounds, so I'm guessing that driver update did the trick.

I still don't know what to make of this game. It's beautiful and very atmospheric. Yet the millions of acronyms and UI (which I don't like at all) have kept me from really diving in with both feet.

Last edited:
Back