- Joined
- Jan 20, 2019
- Messages
- 1,600
you say that like they can actually be purchased for $600Sorry, but it's a $600 video card that you decided to spend $1100 on.
I tried and failed for an entire year to get a card at the fairytale prices
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you say that like they can actually be purchased for $600Sorry, but it's a $600 video card that you decided to spend $1100 on.
That you paid $1100 for your GPU doesn't make it faster. The cost of my card 3080 gaming trio x was about $680 + sales tax with the exchange rates at the time I bought it, but it doesn't change performance bracket just because cards are more expensive now. You should have known that 8gb is too little for 4k with close to max settings when even 10gb is borderline for 4k. E.g. textures and quite a few effects would need to be turned down in quite a few modern games. The reality is that 8gb is probably not enough for 1440p either in a lot of the newest games.you say that like they can actually be purchased for $600
I tried and failed for an entire year to get a card at the fairytale prices
Damn after that update 10gb 1.51 i am gettin artifacts on street.Before 1.51 was fine. Black lines or small black triangles popping on street every seconds when you in car. Anyone have the same? I have Rtx 3090 and all ultra settings. Or my card is dying but i doubt because before update never had that issue.I restarted game and no artifacts. Can be card related?
something like this:
It's just glitches in the game, don't worry about it. maybe it will be patched out in a future update.That similiar artifacts are back even on 1.5. It looks like some sharp lines are flickering on street. Black small lines,black triangles. I dont know if its my card? They just popping up from under street textures. It happens in certain day cycle only. When is many sun. Also going to LOW details,DLSS OFF,RT off no change. The same artifacts. It happens when i load game just after hotel when you entering in car. Then i have that popping. After 10 minutes its gone forever until again i load game.
In 3dmarks other games no have sh*t like this.
Resolved Denpepe. Resolved. It happens only in first mission,after Hotel, when you are in car with JACK. Then later its fine. So okIt's just glitches in the game, don't worry about it. maybe it will be patched out in a future update.
mgty23 seems to have a lot of anxiety about this type of thing, i.e. making a mountain out of a molehill. i'm sure there's nothing wrong with their pc or hardware.Surely theres something seriously wrong with his hardware, there have been none stop issues since he bought it, that turn out to be nothing.
Although maybe the user has problems?
This, not to mention it would also help if game makers would optimise and finish their game a bit better b4 shipping them.mgty23 seems to have a lot of anxiety about this type of thing, i.e. making a mountain out of a molehill. i'm sure there's nothing wrong with their pc or hardware.
The flickering is a game issue. Only happens in the stash room in the apartment on the 1.5.x patches for me though.Surely theres something seriously wrong with his hardware, there have been none stop issues since he bought it, that turn out to be nothing.
Although maybe the user has problems?
Yep, looks like he tops the anxiety leaderboard.mgty23 seems to have a lot of anxiety about this type of thing, i.e. making a mountain out of a molehill. i'm sure there's nothing wrong with their pc or hardware.
what makes it even more incredible is that they have fully designed & modeled interiors with custom gauges/displays, and even *trunks* and *engine compartments.* like the amount of work that went into each vehicle is fucking crazy.The team was really proud of the vehicle design, there are vids of the team gushing about how proud they were of the bikes / cars / trucks. And I truly believe they are one of the strongest points.
is there a trick to making your character able to survive more than 2 or 3 hits on hard difficulty? i'm level 41 and body stat is 12, and i've got a few points in athletics for combat health regen and 15% extra health. crafting is just about maxed out so all my gear is maxed to my current level, with decent epic +~52 armor mods in most of the slots (a couple with mitigation etc.) i still get absolulety wrecked if an enemy gets me in their sights. i end up having to play in a very cheesy save scummy manner (restarting encounters over and over until i perfectly nail every shot and avoid getting hit) which i hate.
i've gone around to pretty much every clothing dealer on the map and bought whatever was useful, but most of them had nothing better than what im wearing.
on the other hand i can deal colossal damage no problem. it's like i just need to balance that out more but i really dont see how.
Several sites benchmarked that more than a year ago so you could just google it.Looking for CPU thread utilization info from folks running Cyber'77 on a Ryzen 3900X / 3950X / 5900X / 5950X with the CyberEngineTweaks "AMD SMT fix" enabled.
If this is your setup, does the game (>with the CET AMD fix<) load up all cores / threads? On every CPU I've tested so far (4M/8T, 4C/8T, 6C/12T, 8C/16T) the game is pretty good about evenly loading every thread and I'm curious if that scales beyond 8C/16T
Read my post more thoroughly please, ranked performance with the base launch day game is not at all what I'm asking for. I have yet to find a review with the hyperspecific bit of info I'm after.Several sites benchmarked that more than a year ago so you could just google it.
Maybe google it instead of assuming that I didn't give you a relevant reply? The game was benched with SMT fix mod on multiple CPUs before the change was added it to the base game for CPUs with 6 cores and less.Read my post more thoroughly please, ranked performance with the base launch day game is not at all what I'm asking for. I have yet to find a review with the hyperspecific bit of info I'm after.
I'm asking specifically if Modded Cyberpunk, with the CyberEngineTweaks AMD SMT fix, which results in significantly different multithreading behavior on Ryzen than the vanilla game, will use all 12C/24C on a 5900X.
Forget Google, just use the thread search tool here.Maybe google it instead of assuming that I didn't give you a relevant reply? The game was benched with SMT fix mod on multiple CPUs before the change was added it to the base game for CPUs with 6 cores and less.
Right, sorry for the snippy response earlier, I didn't need to jump on ya like that. I've looked at many reviews, and even the ones with the fix don't really tell me what I need to know since I have the game so heavily modded that it ends up often CPU-bound even at 3K60 on a 5800X, whereas reviews show the base game is rarely CPU-bound even at 1080P120. Also, the "official" fix in the v1.05 patch doesn't actually fill all threads the way the "unofficial" fix does, plus there's the issue of significant changes to the crowd and traffic system in 1.5x that increase CPU load beyond older versions, etc.Maybe google it instead of assuming that I didn't give you a relevant reply? The game was benched with SMT fix mod on multiple CPUs before the change was added it to the base game for CPUs with 6 cores and less.
which is what I should have done to begin withForget Google, just use the thread search tool here.
Is there no simple save editor for version V1.5 of this game? I want to add some money (game seems to have lost all my money, or 1 apartment, 1 gun and 1 modification is enough to wipe out all the money I had at the end of the game). I just wanted to add some money to buy some of the new weapon mods/attachments. Seems like every mod requires access to Nexus Mods, which is the shittiest website and IMO the downfall of modding. Problem is that website always resets passwords, makes you re verify, then instantly bans you if you don't pay their $50 a year or whatever they want to download mods. I miss moddb, when modding was free and was hosted on a good website. Nexus Mods is quite literately the shittiest GUI and least functional of the mod sets ever. Even Filefront was superior when it came to searching and downloading.
It is a shame how far modding has fallen that a basic save editor is impossible to come by and blocked by a massive paywall.
So any way to simply download a quick save file editor without spending more money than the game itself? I found one on GitHub, but it apparently has not been updated since February and won't open new game save files from V1.5.
No need. Don't even have to battle to get lots of money.
You can get lots of money by travelling around, finding suitcases of clothes, armor, weapons, etc and selling at the junk stores. That's the first action I do after introduction is complete and character is able to free roam. Prior to stealing the chip, character normally has $600,000+ eddies saved up which is more than enough to get great armor, weapons and hacks. Only takes about 6 to 8 hours.
Edit: Current character is sitting on $1.2 million eddies using the method described above.
no sense to change from 3090?According to TPU the 3090 Ti is 18% faster than the 3090 with insane ray tracing.
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/evga-geforce-rtx-3090-ti-ftw3-ultra/34.html
no sense to change from 3090?
IMO, absolutely not. $500 more for 18% faster. Big no thanks.no sense to change from 3090?
It would be interesting if a future DLC was set in a large sky scraper like this, and you had to fight through many floors. 50-100 floors might be a bit much obviously, but if they can stretch it out (15-20 or so floors?) and make it feel like a massive building interior that would be fun. Think Dredd 2012.
Dunno about that, division 2 has a 100 story building you can try to clear.didn't Control somewhat already do that?