- Joined
- Sep 15, 2011
- Messages
- 3,475
Can't disagree with you.But that video is cringe hundred percent
If I were twenty years younger it would turn me off dating forever.
If I were twenty years younger it would turn me off dating forever.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that man has an awful lot of opinions on how people should act for a person that literally lived amongst putrescence in his goon cave
*Anthem has entered the chat.*
Because it had no depth. Really good looking, cool flight mechanics, and even the combat was OK. Issue was that the main story missions were garbage, and there was very little content. People would burn out within only a few hours. Garbage game. Had the depth of a mobile game / F2P game, but they had the audacity to charge $60 for it.Actually I liked that game. It started well off and I would've continued to play it.
I'm a bit confused about its failure.
Yes. This androgynous blob thing is supposed to be a male human.View attachment 678703
I thought this was a bad photoshop of Tracer someone made for funsies, oops this isreal?
It was a $40 game.Because it had no depth. Really good looking, cool flight mechanics, and even the combat was OK. Issue was that the main story missions were garbage, and there was very little content. People would burn out within only a few hours. Garbage game. Had the depth of a mobile game / F2P game, but they had the audacity to charge $60 for it.
The game lacked vision and solid developpement, it was rebooted several times and in the end they decided to launch it as it was hoping to fix it later only to find out that it would take too much manpower/time and money to be still woth it, expecially after most players left the game.Actually I liked that game. It started well off and I would've continued to play it.
I'm a bit confused about its failure.
View attachment 678703
I thought this was a bad photoshop of Tracer someone made for funsies, oops this isreal?
Never thought about that. That entity does remind me of how the kid from big daddy chooses to dress.Haha this design rules
It's like fatter Gibraltar from Apex Legends with the fashion sense of a 5 year old
Yeah, it looks like what a child would put together themselves for a Halloween costume with random stuff they found around the house.Haha this design rules
It's like fatter Gibraltar from Apex Legends with the fashion sense of a 5 year old
and the same happened with batgirlDidn't watch the video but it's no surprise that everything about the game will be basically erased. It will be a requirement for taking the loss as a tax write off. Disney did the exact same thing with the Willow show.
Interesting, I didn't know that's how it works.Didn't watch the video but it's no surprise that everything about the game will be basically erased. It will be a requirement for taking the loss as a tax write off. Disney did the exact same thing with the Willow show.
Why would a robot have sexuality? What exactly would he need it for? Maybe he should have been Robosexual.Most definitely. They turned Osiris into a gay robot fucker among other things. The game has plenty of pride flag emblems and other things like that too.
Makes absolutely no sense.
I don't think anyone was hoping for that.There will be no free-to-play relaunch that some were hoping for.
Quite literally in this case!Whabam
Go woke go broke, it has to be said
I knew there was almost no chance that they would relaunch the game as a free to play title. The fact is, its hard to monetize a game with characters so ugly they break Rule 34. Who wants to put a different outfit on this:i saw speculation, but certainly not hope.
One shouldn't laugh of other people losing their jobs, but this was pretty funny.
You mean Dragon Age: The Veilguard?and make the wokest video game ever made
Even that won't top Dustborn.You mean Dragon Age: The Veilguard?
This is the biggest failure in the history of gaming and I don't think it will be topped anytime soon. Sure, Unknown 9, Star Wars Outlaws and Dustborn are all failures too, but they didn't fail as badly as Concord did in that they didn't cost as much or take as much time to develop.
One shouldn't laugh of other people losing their jobs, but this was pretty funny.
I read a designers criticism of Concord, and I think he had a very good point saying that it wasn't neccessarily the uglyness of the characters, but the fact that the different classes doesn't look like what they are supposed to be, design wise. So players wouldn't know which character was a gunner, medic, and so on, because there was very little to tell them apart.
You only get one chance at a first impression, especially with new IP, and Firewalk blundered it with a short film that had everyone confused about what the game actually was. Then the first gameplay trailer dropped showing it was yet another hero shooter in a saturated market. Hero shooters can still find success today, but they also live and die on the design of said heroes, and all of the comments I saw surrounding that first trailer were about how ugly it looked.I'm sure the game had plenty of bad gameplay designs, but bad gameplay doesn't matter if no one plays the game to begin with. And people didn't play it because the characters were ugly.
It's a hero shooter with bad hero design. Bad decisions ran deep in that company. Sony made the right call shutting down the company.