- Joined
- Sep 15, 2011
- Messages
- 3,475
I bought it on floppy disk, can I get my refund from Walmart?If you bought a Hard Copy I don't think you will be able to return it just because the game is opened and played already.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I bought it on floppy disk, can I get my refund from Walmart?If you bought a Hard Copy I don't think you will be able to return it just because the game is opened and played already.
That's around 21,000 floppies. But yes!I bought it on floppy disk, can I get my refund from Walmart?
Isn't first descendant literally this game, but pandering to an audience that actually exists?To be fair I don't believe this game would of done much better without the pandering.
Are you sure? Servers still cost money. The tax write off might be the best approach.The latter option would likely be the smartest business decision. But they have to deal with the hideous characters as well. No one is going to want to buy cosmetics for characters that look like potatoes painted up like Easter eggs.
To be fair I don't believe this game would of done much better without the pandering.
No. Looter shooter vs. Hero shooter.Isn't first descendant literally this game, but pandering to an audience that actually exists?
Online shooters all look the same to me. What is even the difference? You can have heroes in a looter shooter, right?No. Looter shooter vs. Hero shooter.
Online shooters all look the same to me. What is even the difference? You can have heroes in a looter shooter, right?
It's hard to say. The game's reputation is so far in the toilet, you might be right. The game will need a significant redesign in order to succeed even in a free to play / cash shop business model. Especially given the saturation in the market. But, given it was released I don't know if the tax right off is really viable / available. I don't know enough about that.Are you sure? Servers still cost money. The tax write off might be the best approach.
They did have pronouns. Each character had their pronouns displayed at the character select screen bio.If the pandering only went so far as to add pronouns it would have done ok IMO.
why would they listen to us bigistaphobes?I just can't figure out why they decided to release this with the $40 price tag given the awful feedback it got even before launch.
The less they listen, the more money they lose. People are finally starting to speak with their wallets.why would they listen to us bigistaphobes?![]()
There should be no problem with the tax write-off as long as they kill any and all distribution of the game and any sort of support/servers while refunding the game. If they make it as if the game never existed it should be fine. It's basically the same thing Disney did with the single season of Willow they put out. The show was released and destroyed for how bad it was. Disney then pulled it from Disney+ (the only place it existed) and used it as a tax write-off.It's hard to say. The game's reputation is so far in the toilet, you might be right. The game will need a significant redesign in order to succeed even in a free to play / cash shop business model. Especially given the saturation in the market. But, given it was released I don't know if the tax right off is really viable / available. I don't know enough about that.
They are incapable of learning. During that 8 year development and millions spent, not one person recognized the smell of shit?lol good. i hope they start learning soon....
Well, if disney could write off Willow, then it is probably an option here too.But, given it was released I don't know if the tax right off is really viable / available. I don't know enough about that.
Everyone: after all these colossal failures maybe the games industry will finally stop pandering to this bullshit non-existent "modern audience".AAA gaming is in a race to the bottom
At least its breaking other types of records.Holy shit. That is a huge loss of money for Sony.
Surely there is a large contingent of neurodiverse gender confused pansexuals who want their avatars to look like this?!No one is going to want to buy cosmetics for characters that look like potatoes painted up like Easter eggs.
It was, from at least 3 different manufacturers: Plymouth, AMC, and Kia.Concord sounds like the name of a car.
Everyone: after all these colossal failures maybe the games industry will finally stop pandering to this bullshit non-existent "modern audience".
Games industry:
View attachment 677331
View attachment 677332
View attachment 677333
View attachment 677334
View attachment 677335
You can just smell the soylent oozing from these posts.
Those people are delusionalEveryone: after all these colossal failures maybe the games industry will finally stop pandering to this bullshit non-existent "modern audience".
Games industry:
View attachment 677331
View attachment 677332
View attachment 677333
View attachment 677334
View attachment 677335
You can just smell the soylent oozing from these posts.
They blame everyone else but their “target audience” that didn’t even bother showing up to buy their game. They’re upset at the wrong people.Those people are delusional
Don't forget this make and model ending with an "e".It was, from at least 3 different manufacturers: Plymouth, AMC, and Kia.
My favorite so far due to the cognitive dissonance. She just did an interview ranting and raving about the Ghost of Gamergate.Everyone: after all these colossal failures maybe the games industry will finally stop pandering to this bullshit non-existent "modern audience".
Games industry:
View attachment 677331
View attachment 677332
View attachment 677333
View attachment 677334
View attachment 677335
You can just smell the soylent oozing from these posts.
There are a zillion games just like this one, just better. It's starting to feel like the mid 90's where every developer had to make a fighting game. 80% of them were trash in spite of some huge budgets for many of the flops.
Bloody Roar and Battle Arena Toshinden II were my jam.Hey, I for one liked Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game for Sega Saturn. A lot of the fighters had terrible controls and a decent premise though. Primal Rage with decent interactivity and less fart attacks could have been epic, same thing with Time Killers. ClayFighter is pretty amazingly terrible but still amusing, although I didn't play any of the sequels.
To be fair, that one was a success for 20+ years.
Very true with a valid point.To be fair, that one was a success for 20+ years.
Sony's barely made it off the runway and had to turn back for decommission on its maiden flight, so to speak.
Punk!Eternal Champions.
*Anthem has entered the chat.*This will probably go down as the biggest flop in the history of flops.