• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Concord (PVP multiplayer FPS)

Damn I thought designing and marketing a game for the alphabet crowd would mean lots of success?
This and Dustborn are just killing it.

1724698824192.png


1724698902529.png
 
This looks like the result of a bunch of investors using Chat GPT to design a game...
 
It's pretty bad it took them 8 years to make this abomination. It took Blizzard less time to make Overwatch and they made their own game engine, and pretty much a new genre of game.
Sony just used Unreal Engine and pretty much just copied Overwatch and added pronouns. And it still took them 8 years lol.
 
It won't.
Oh yes it will. You have to realize that things like this have a cyclical nature. Ultimately, companies have to make money or they won't survive.
"characters so ugly they break rule 34"
Wow. This is probably true, and probably will result in an addendum to the rule.
This will probably go down as the biggest flop in the history of flops.
Dustborn is doing worse than Concord. Much worse.
 
IMG_20240831_100835278.jpg

Spotted some Hard copies in the Wild just two of them. If your buying Concord for Jonny with a PS5 hope they don't cancel themselves playing bad games.
 
Yeah. I just saw the news on that game. That game is even dumber than this one.
It should be mandatory to play dustborn for everyone who doesn't believe woke ideology is unironically evil.
That game is a window into the woke mindset. IDK what they were thinking, but they say the quiet parts out loud in the game. I think the creators might be delusional enough that they believed the majority of gamers are like minded individuals, and their game will be met with praise and loud cheers.

But my biggest disappointment is that Quantic Dream has published Dustborn, which would already be a red flag, but maybe it could've been a mistake, i.e. nobody looked too closely enough. But no, they actually released a statement in support of dustborn, leaving no doubt about where they stand. Shame, I was looking forward to Eclipse, but after this, the best they can hope for is that I pirate it.
 
It should be mandatory to play dustborn for everyone who doesn't believe woke ideology is unironically evil.
That game is a window into the woke mindset. IDK what they were thinking, but they say the quiet parts out loud in the game. I think the creators might be delusional enough that they believed the majority of gamers are like minded individuals, and their game will be met with praise and loud cheers.

Never heard of it, but it is an outright political story game which is a lot worse than Concord. When I say political, I mean what an 11 year old would consider strong political commentary. From their Steam page:

THE_POWER_OF_WORDS.png

DUSTBORN_POWER_OF_WORDS_GIF.gif



The power of words... is a baseball bat?
 
Concord is going offline. Refunds being given to all customers. Bahahahahahaha

https://www.ign.com/articles/playstation-shooter-concord-going-offline-this-week
Direct source so you don't need to give IGN a click:

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/09/03/an-important-update-on-concord/

Didn't even last a month. I was being too generous in thinking it would last two months. There was another IGN article that said an analyst estimated 25,000 copies were sold (10k on PC, 15k on console), but I find that hard to believe. It was probably more like 1-2k on PC and console. Maybe 5k total.
 
Direct source so you don't need to give IGN a click:

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/09/03/an-important-update-on-concord/

Didn't even last a month. I was being too generous in thinking it would last two months. There was another IGN article that said an analyst estimated 25,000 copies were sold (10k on PC, 15k on console), but I find that hard to believe. It was probably more like 1-2k on PC and console. Maybe 5k total.

Yea I saw somewhere that the most basic PSN achievement was get 1 kill which 97% of players achieved and the number was sitting at 1220.
 
I wonder if Sony will just let it die or relaunch as F2P with cash shop to recoup some losses.
 
I wonder if Sony will just let it die or relaunch as F2P with cash shop to recoup some losses.
The latter option would likely be the smartest business decision. But they have to deal with the hideous characters as well. No one is going to want to buy cosmetics for characters that look like potatoes painted up like Easter eggs.
 
Well deserved. They can go back to making games people love now and stop this pandering garbage that not even the people being pandered to want anything to do with.
To be fair I don't believe this game would of done much better without the pandering.
 
There are a zillion games just like this one, just better. It's starting to feel like the mid 90's where every developer had to make a fighting game. 80% of them were trash in spite of some huge budgets for many of the flops.
 
Serves Sony and the devs right. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some of these major publishers like WB and Sony fail or abandon gaming entirely since Indies and AA studios my opinion are almost single handedly carrying the torch for good video games.
 
Back
Top