Chimp Challenge 2009 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a downer but we ain't off to the greatest start. Come of yall get off yer butts and get it in gear.

From EOC stats

[H]ardApe
05.05, 3pm 166,088

EVGApes
05.05, 3pm 770,966

maximum_monkey
05.05, 3pm 258,845

OCNChimpin
05.05, 3pm 988,637

Monkey_Bollocks
05.05, 3pm 148,808

T32Monkeys
05.05, 3pm 225,389

You know that sound when you pull air sharply through your teeth? ;) Seems like it's gonna be rough.
The stats here looks different though?

Not to be a downer but we ain't off to the greatest start. Come of yall get off yer butts and get it in gear.

From EOC stats

[H]ardApe
05.05, 3pm 166,088

EVGApes
05.05, 3pm 770,966

maximum_monkey
05.05, 3pm 258,845

OCNChimpin
05.05, 3pm 988,637

Monkey_Bollocks
05.05, 3pm 148,808

T32Monkeys
05.05, 3pm 225,389

Crap! That is like getting lapped twice in the first lap! We need mega ramping!

Ok, I just started the mini farm up again under [H]ardApe, four linux SMP VMs, three 4850 GPUS, and two PS3s.

not much, but we need everything, EVGA is putting up crazy numbers.

[OCAU]EvilGenius;1034060874 said:
Donkey Kong only wishes he had a set of bollocks like us...

<snip>

hehe, nice try :p
but here is the real deal!! :eek:

HartAffe.jpg

:)

Everything has been switched over. 65K PpD going to [H]ardApe

Sounds like a lot of processing power has been added late this afternoon and this evening. Way to go guys. Time to do some catching up. :)

I've had my 8800GTS 640mb on all day, and just switched over my Q6600 which is about to drop a WU. Should be good for about 6-7kppd from me.

Sounds like a lot of processing power has been added late this afternoon and this evening. Way to go guys. Time to do some catching up. :)

I hope so.

I'd like to win this thing, but at the very least I want to put up a good showing.

We are the [H] after all.

switched my 9K PPD machine over to [H]ardape. And I was within a week or so of breaking into the top 100 for team 33. Oh well, that can wait.

hehe, nice try :p
but here is the real deal!! :eek:

HartAffe.jpg

:)

Looking at that ape: he's Old, Grey, losing all his hair... Hell I thought they were 'roids, not testicles :p

Sounds a bit like the [H]orde really .. Old, grey losing hair and (it seems) maybe the will to compete!!!

C'mon.... don't tell me the [H]orde is getting oft

Cheers

Yooden

Aka Graham.Abbott @ OCAU

Looking at that ape: he's Old, Grey, losing all his hair... Hell I thought they were 'roids, not testicles :p

Sounds a bit like the [H]orde really .. Old, grey losing hair and (it seems) maybe the will to compete!!!

C'mon.... don't tell me the [H]orde is getting oft

Cheers

Yooden

Aka Graham.Abbott @ OCAU

You know, that all sounds a lot more like OCAU than the [H]orde. :D

And if I have to look at monkey balls one more time, I swear I'm going to defect to some obscure team that's never heard of the Chimp Challenge. :confused:

And if I have to look at monkey balls one more time, I swear I'm going to defect to some obscure team that's never heard of the Chimp Challenge. :confused:
I'll have to make a new picture just for you Alan :D

Last edited:
GTX260, Q9450, E6550 folding for the [H]ardApe.

Soon a 9600GT will join the fray...

Well, I know it ain't much, but I stayed home from work the last two days rebuilding my computer from a complete failure, and now have a pair of 9600GSO folding for the Ape. Add another 5500 ppd, and another 1500 as soon as I can find and install rivatuner!

I hope that is actually a 2008 graph like it's labeled, otherwise I'm going to quit folding if we are so pitiful :eek:

It's good to see that even tho there are 6 other teams involved it always comes back to the good ol' [H] vs OCAU rivalry. :D

EVGwho?

WOWZA!

1) In the past 3 hours OCN really got their act together. Almost a 1 Million point jump.

2) We are getting our monkey butts HANDED to us right now.

C'MON YOU BABOONS, FOLD HARDER!!!!

All I have on F@H is an 8800GT and I switched it over last night. Not going to see much out of it for a while as it's currently working on an 1888 pointer.

Man, I don't understand it. We're not even vying for first place or second place we're gettin' whopped on like step children :eek:. What the f*ck is goin' on :confused:

Come on youse' brethen, this is the time to crank out some folding pernts ;) This is the type of competition that separates the men (and ladies) from the boys (and girls) and I'm startin' to look for short pants (my religion has a joke about only children wear short pants :p)

DCing for the CURE

um, I dont think we could add a million PPD if we wanted too....

I changed over most of my gear last night, Most of it only folds part time. You can count me in for about 5000ppd.

um, I dont think we could add a million PPD if we wanted too....

Err.., I wasn't lookin' for a mil in pernts, but you never know with some of the gimoungus folders we're lucky to have. I'd just like to see us get closer to (hangs head in shame) #2 :eek:

I think they also said the Titanic was unsinkable, so nothin' impossible ;)

Come on brethen. Forget the lame BS about "whether we can or can't" and lets just "do to it, to it" :(

Fold on [H]ard :D

EDIT: Thanks brother BLUEFISH44. 5,000 and countin' toward that mil :D

DCing for the CURE

Last edited:
Alright, 4 x 9800GX2s (Octobox) and 2 x 280 GTXs changed over to [H]ardApe.

Had some issues getting my 4870 to start. Throttled back the clock speed a bit and now it's running 100% for the [H]ardApe. ;)

Awesome contributions guys! We're gonna have to really ramp things up just to catch these guys....

Keep FOLDING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back