Chimp Challenge 2009 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..., That ain't what US Alaska Gov Palin said, she's been checkin' out her back winder in Alaska. She can see Russia from her house in Alaska :rolleyes:. Now I'd have to believe the qualified foreign policy expert (hell, they got pictures of her talkin' with Kissenger) , varied reader (just can't remember what she read) and watchdog extraordinair (she can see Russia out her back winder) before I'd believe any post I read on the Internet (we's all know it's full of bigoted lies) :rolleyes:

I can honestly say what I posted above is an unmitigated bunch of bullshite and IMHO, anyone who believes what I posted isn't playin' with a full deck or their deck is the "Go Fish" version :eek:

Just my opinions covered by that ragety piece of paper called the Constitution of the United States :D

DCing for the CURE
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
;)

IMG_2012.jpg

http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=6101711&postcount=280 :eek:

is that supposed to mean something? Seriously, now your just trying to start shit for the sake of shitting on people, and we dont roll like that here

ok im officially getting this thread closed.. go have fun shitting on your own members OCN..

is that supposed to mean something? Seriously, now your just trying to start shit for the sake of shitting on people, and we dont roll like that here

ok im officially getting this thread closed.. go have fun shitting on your own members OCN..

If you don't like what's being said in a thread dedicated to this then do not read the thread. You boys are very poor losers and should grow up.

Yep, I'm out. All boxes back to my name. This crap has gone from good natured ribbing to douchbaggery.

Alright, for everyone participating in the CC for the first time this year, there has been nothing posted in this thread that is out of character for a Chimp Challenge thread. In fact, I would say the teams have taken it easy on one another this year.

So before anyone goes and gets their panties all in a bunch, take a step back and a deep breath and stop taking everything so seriously. If you're that thin skinned then a trash talk thread might not be the place for you. Now, everyone back to your corners. Come out swinging or just don't come back out.

So before anyone goes and gets their panties all in a bunch

Guess it's too late for me. I never thought I'd see the day that the [H] can't even finish a challenge, members get all pissy when they're picked on a little bit, and people shrug off the oncoming rush of truly hard folding teams like EVGA and OCN.

All my stuff is now switched over to EVGA. Hopefully I can help them light the competitive fire under your asses.

Guess it's too late for me. I never thought I'd see the day that the [H] can't even finish a challenge, members get all pissy when they're picked on a little bit, and people shrug off the oncoming rush of truly hard folding teams like EVGA and OCN.

All my stuff is now switched over to EVGA. Hopefully I can help them light the competitive fire under your asses.

It's always sad to see someone leave, but I completely understand. Take care.

You'd think with nothing but EVGA video cards, I'd fold for them. You'd be wrong.

Man, youse' peeps have gotta' lighten up. :eek: In case nobody noticed this years Chimp Challenge is just about over (at least the top three winners have been named) Reading this post I'd think we were all "a$$hole deep in alligators" and we were right in the middle of a close race for first place. Scheech... (like the self appointed coaches inferring if you don't change your folding handle you don't really fold for team 33, sounds awful immature to me) :rolleyes:

Ahh..., I think now is the time to concetrate on next years CC (if it's that important to you, which from reading this thread it is for some) :eek:

DCing for the CURE

It's not that important to me, but I do like to take a little pride in my folding and in my team.

Some of the guys in here sound like they thought they could actually win though.. I mean it was clear that [H] wasn't going to be in the running for 1st place, it's just common sense. It would have meant getting your entire team changed over onto the ape, and then a further ramp after that... I don't mean this as a knock against anyone, just trying to point out the lack of logic I'm seeing here. So if you couldn't win, and you're throwing in the towel now that 1st place has been drawn, why participate at all? Am I the only one confused about that?

But meh, we have bigger things to worry about. The russians are coming for us too :eek:

[OCAU]EvilGenius;1034120397 said:
It's not that important to me, but I do like So if you couldn't win, and you're throwing in the towel now that 1st place has been drawn, why participate at all? Am I the only one confused about that?

But meh, we have bigger things to worry about. The russians are coming for us too :eek:

No, it sounds like it's awful important to you. If you read my post carefully I said "#1, #2 and 3rd place have been decided, not just first place. I think if there was a close tie for #2 place there would have been more enthusiasm. It seems to me we need to quit all the immature biatching and just DC :eek:

OBTW, if you fold (no matter what f*cking name or handle you use), but use that teams number than your points go to that team (ahh..., I think that's how they get team rankings) :rolleyes:

But meh (whatever that cute expression means :eek:), I also have bigger fish to fry. I ain't worried about the Russians, we's got Gov Palin and she can watch Russia from her back winder and keep em' covered :rolleyes:

I do know one think for sure, after all this pissin' and moanin', biatchin' like little kids, jerk off, immature, BS about who's loyal to their team bullcrap, who's giving up, blah, blah , blah. I'll NEVER fold for the Chump Challenge again. I WILL DC though no matter what, I believe DCing helps medical science help humanity ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'll DC under jws2346 and team nummber #33. I think my pernts wil go to the mighty [H]ordes total team count :p

DCing for the CURE

Last edited:
Sigh, I think you're taking my comments as if they're in the light of the little in fight you all had a ways back in the thread. They have nothing to do with that, a point highlighted by the fact that you had to chop my post to pieces to make it sound that way.

The CC is supposed to be fun, and it's supposed to be something different from the year round 'folding competition'. A distraction from the usual, something to keep everyone interested. How else could another team 'beat the horde'? After all, as you're all so fond of pointing out, you are a squillion miles in front.

Amazingly though you've managed to set all that aside and focus on individual points and heaven only knows what else to suck the fun out of what (for the rest of us at least) was a real blast.

Comments like this;

OBTW, if you fold (no matter what f*cking name or handle you use), but use that teams number than your points go to that team (ahh..., I think that's how they get team rankings)

are just plain confusing to me. Of course they're going to your team? Who said they weren't? What has that got to do with the rest of us wishing you'd have at least put up a fight till the end?

Ah well, no point trying to discuss this any further. I think everyone's view has been tainted by previous events in this thread. Maybe some of the guys from last years challenge will understand what I meant, I hope so. I'd hate to think that you're all left thinking this sort of 'bickering' is what the challenge was about.

can we chill out please?

no more thread hijacking please

FLE!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit bro, glad to see yur ok, hadn't seen you in forever! How's it been?

FLE!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit bro, glad to see yur ok, hadn't seen you in forever! How's it been?

lol

ahh, your asking me to go off topic after i make a post about being on topic? :confused:

anyway, im fine... after my last-ditch effort on the folding forum to have them save my will to do this anymore i wrote off the project... which really was better for me anyway becuase then it made me realize how much my job sucked (i was staying there mostly becuase it gave me access to 800 borgable PC's) so i quit my job and lost access to my borg.. everything thats still folding are machines that are still running F@H for whatever reason...

We never did get to to do the Tamales though :(
Ahh, yeah, about that - didn't anyone ever tell you not to trust the [H]orde with Beer & Tamales?! We'll gladly share, but if we gotta wait for ya, well... Next time eat faster? :D

You'd think with nothing but EVGA video cards, I'd fold for them. You'd be wrong.
Hey, they inspired me to dig out an old XFX card just so I wouldn't be running all eVGA cards!

Okay, totally OT (sorry FLECOM), but - how the hell is Hueristic still showing up as a noobie on these forums?! I KNOW I've seen about 5,000 poo flinging posts... Or was that 5,000 smileys? :cool: (Go ahead, I know I'm in for a post with about 4 bazillion smileys now...)

Okay, totally OT (sorry FLECOM), but - how the hell is Hueristic still showing up as a noobie on these forums?! I KNOW I've seen about 5,000 poo flinging posts... Or was that 5,000 smileys? :cool: (Go ahead, I know I'm in for a post with about 4 bazillion smileys now...)

yessir.gif

yessir.gif

yessir.gif

yessir.gif

yessir.gif

yessir.gif
kookoo.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
drunken.gif
drunken.gif
lachen.gif
lachen.gif
band.gif

Ahh, yeah, about that - didn't anyone ever tell you not to trust the [H]orde with Beer & Tamales?! We'll gladly share, but if we gotta wait for ya, well... Next time eat faster? :D

Okey Dokey, yessir :) Tell us where and when the beer and tamales are on and we'll be there!

Some 'roo wisdom for you (of the light hearted variety this time):

Q: What do you call a beer in each hand?

A: A balanced diet.

Q: What do you call a beer in one hand and a Tamale in the other?

A: A dilemma :)

Cheers all

G

Normally it's California that is the land of fruits and nuts.

Follow a site like Fark that separates out the nut jobs from Florida for a couple days and you'll see what I mean. When you become aware of the Florida thing, you'll wonder how you never noticed it before.

california is the land of the fruits and rainbow's.. florida is the land of the nuts...

I live in Cali for 8 years, they have some nuts, but I wont argue too much. Building a house in a swamp, by the beach and then wonder why it got blown away by a hurricane classifies as nuts ;)

I live in California and while we have plenty of nuts, we don't have a monopoly on strange. ;)

Hey!!! I happen to live in Cali too, and strongly resemble those remarks! :cool:

lol i live in california too.. and hate every moment of it.. which is why i stick to living out in the boonies where i never have to see anyone..

lol i live in california too.. and hate every moment of it.. which is why i stick to living out in the boonies where i never have to see anyone..

I live in Tulare County and we have all those evil CO2 emitting cows. The people here are pretty sane..for now.

CC is over, and so is this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back