BF-BC2 - Post your vital statistics...

I think it's more bronze/silver/gold... based on the rank of the person you killed...

So I've yet to get a gold tag just because I haven't seen too many highlevel people.

I think it's more bronze/silver/gold... based on the rank of the person you killed...

So I've yet to get a gold tag just because I haven't seen too many highlevel people.

Ahh that makes sense. I seldom whip out the ole combat knife. Out of the 6 I have one is gold or bronze and the others are silvery.

Nice stats guys

Hey, I'm back in the game after the disc snapping fiasco. Downloaded the game with my key from the EADM

The game is now running fine after the latest patch, no disconnects every 15 minutes. Thank god!

Played a lot over the weekend, managed to turn a negative KDR (0.75) in to a positive KDR. With a little help from my friend the 'M60 - Red Dot - Magnum Ammo' (hopefully I'll platinum it before it's nerfed to a pea shooter).

I've refrained from kamikaze knifing missions and suicidal medic frontline defibs recently. Gotta play smart to improve those stats, or simply not bother and have fun? It goes both ways with me depending on mood.

Haven't really touched Recon or Engineer yet, Recon seems very insular and boring to me

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/pc/omega [uk]

Last edited:

Battletracker works as well and seems to be getting updates... sometimes \o/

Trying.. to... get... better... at... this... damn... game... :D

bQBQT.jpg

lol, these stat pages are not that accurate.
There is no way i have called in that many mortar strikes,2152 calls in only 20min of use, thats probably not even possible to do.

especially since i barely even play recon.
Recon was the last class i unlocked all weapons for, and when i do play it, most the time I end up using C4 since i always forget to change it to the mortar option.

custombanner-16674.png

Low K/D ratio is due to being a very aggressive player. :D

And I seem to lose a ton to. Aw well, game is fun as hell.

custombanner-16674.png

Low K/D ratio is due to being a very aggressive player. :D

And I seem to lose a ton to. Aw well, game is fun as hell.

I know what you mean I tend to head straight in and I am far too aggressive for my own good.

Stabbing is so much fun, shame platinum was at only 500 kills

Last edited:
bQBQT.jpg

lol, these stat pages are not that accurate.
There is no way i have called in that many mortar strikes,2152 calls in only 20min of use, thats probably not even possible to do.

especially since i barely even play recon.

Yeah, my buddy has a similar count on the mortar strikes...we wondered if it counted each individual mortar, instead of each collective strike.

Anyway, here's mine.

Yeah, I don't play nearly as often as I like. Life and priorities and the such. When I do play I typically enjoy it. Unless I'm on a team that isn't playing as such.

Yeah, my buddy has a similar count on the mortar strikes...we wondered if it counted each individual mortar, instead of each collective strike.

Ya i also thought about that, and in theory that would explain the crazy high numbers.
Now i don't know how many mortars fall on each strike, but lets assume maybe 4, so that would be 538 strikes.
While this is a smaller number, I'm sure i have not even called in that many strikes.
Even if you bump it up to 6 mortars per strike, it would still be way to many.

Given the claimed 31kills via mortars, my guess is that i should have way less then 100 mortar calls so i don't know where they are getting their numbers.

A few Amarretto and cokes and I actually get better actually, anymore than that and it's all down hill from there :)

Amaretto and coke, now there's a new one to me. Sounds supoib.

My game suffers so much when I drink I've taken to dedicating a whole account to drunken play, to see a statistical breakdown of exactly how much dick I suck in BC2 when drunk. It also helps keep my pro-serious pubstar hero main account unmarred by things like "dicking around" and "having fun":

Pissed:
BROWNCRABS.png

Sober:
GEOFF%20LEPPARD.png

I think BROWNCRABS is going to be getting a bit more time put in, I tend to burst fewer bloodvessels raging at people milling around and spend more time driving quad bikes along rooftops and such.

Lol the M1 is surprisingly good... you get a bunch of ammo, and it's a 3 shot kill if you're hitting them in the chest. Went 15/1 as recon on Arica harbor with it just running around for shits and giggles.

I managed to get a marksman headshot with it, like 60 points but I didn't even think you could get marksman headshots without it being a sniper rifle.

Just grabbed my platinum tanks star, and that gave me my 2nd platinum star so the 2 platinum stars insignia, 25,000 points round went 33/8 kills. Cha-Ching :D

I knife at every available opportunity, it was my first Platinum Star, the knife :)

Platinum knife is easy peesy - 500 kills, shame it wasn't 1000

704 stabbings so far, stabbed a 39 ranker 3 times in a row the other night (frost.) - priceless

No golds yet though, I wonder what rank of player you need to stab to obtain?

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/OMEGA [UK]/dogtags

Can anyone beat that on [H]?

Last edited:
Back