BF-BC2 - Post your vital statistics...

For the record, I rarely touch the Recon class. Played Engineer and Medic the most.

Last edited:

I don't know why it shows dogtags instead of squad/teamwork score or wins/losses or anything worthwhile.

ONE EVENING of drunken play and my K/DR went from 2.95 to 1.9. It's going to be a lot of rounds playing carrierbags before I work my way back there.

Cool site

SUPERGT.png

So you dont have to click...

Staff Sergeant Bronze (13)
Kills: 820
Deaths: 841
K/D Ratio: 0.98
Games: 76
Wins/Losses: 38 / 38
Dogtags: 59
Time:14h 48m

I love assault. I try to play the other classes but i get bored of them. I like rushing into objectives. Also i got all the assault unlocks so it makes me not want to play the other classes with their low level weapons.

akrippler.png

Man I suck.

Im thinking its because I am one of the few people that actually guards/attacks the mcom stations while everyone else is having fun playing battlefield 2 sniper company from far away.

Not terrible, not great. I really enjoy engineer though, i think it's my favorite class.

Yes my stats suck but it has been since the originaly Team Fortress & Counterstrike since I have played a FPS. I am getting better though I swear!!!

Izzeren.png

I have played engineer only so far. I'm storming buildings and bateling tanks 1v1 all day!

Last edited:
I'm getting better as time goes by.....lol. ;)

Last edited:
Back