BF-BC2 - Post your vital statistics...

Final statistics for Vietnam, I think I've played enough now and it's time for some single player games I've missed out on.

It's been fun & definitely worth the £10

well done with the PPSh - lots of headshots :eek:. i can't get into Vietnam because i feel like i die every time i turn a corner. i'm still playing vanilla BC2 though and having a lot of fun with it. we'll need to get a BF3 stats thread going this fall :)

well done with the PPSh - lots of headshots :eek:. i can't get into Vietnam because i feel like i die every time i turn a corner. i'm still playing vanilla BC2 though and having a lot of fun with it. we'll need to get a BF3 stats thread going this fall :)

Thanks, the PPSh is so much fun to play, mixed with lightweight and ceramic armour the Engineer becomes a full on front-line Assault class.

Yeah, the maps in Vietnam are smaller so you do tend die frequently, probably less tactical thought required and more of a twitch shooter. Before I learnt the maps I was being killed with alarming regularity. Coa Son Temple and Hill 137 Rush are both excellent and Operation Hastings Conquest is great vehicle warfare.

I see you're mixing up your weapons and not going with any particular weapon... you were always a M416 man weren't you?

Good idea, the BF3 statistics thread will be fun.

I'm currently working on a design for a Battlefield 3 statistics site.. :D

Back