- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 25,470
Omfg. Got 1 hour of play, then internet service is cut off. Currently posting from phone.
Called Time Warner Cable, the automated system immediately says "scheduled maintenance, ETA 4-6 hours". Where was that scheduled maintenance when my service shutoff the other 20 times this summer?
Fuck you TWC. Fuck you very much. Last day of my vacation and I had everything setup for an all nighter. I'm so glad I'm finally getting Google Fiber installed in 3 months.
Par for the course, I guess. If it wasn't TWC, then it would have been EA/Origin. *sigh* Oh well. Good thing I planned ahead with a bottle of bourbon.
That way my night isn't entirely wasted.
Called Time Warner Cable, the automated system immediately says "scheduled maintenance, ETA 4-6 hours". Where was that scheduled maintenance when my service shutoff the other 20 times this summer?
Fuck you TWC. Fuck you very much. Last day of my vacation and I had everything setup for an all nighter. I'm so glad I'm finally getting Google Fiber installed in 3 months.
Par for the course, I guess. If it wasn't TWC, then it would have been EA/Origin. *sigh* Oh well. Good thing I planned ahead with a bottle of bourbon.