Alphacool Eiskoffer Lucky Draw

Cool product, I bet more people would be willing to give it a try since everything you need is in one package.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.DdTXyhtQwv9WlRYO8FugBgHaFf%26pid%3D15.jpg

Too Alphacool for school!

I'm building a new rig now and would love to incorporate it in. In it to win it!

Very nice kit. Would absolutely use it to put my rig underwater and replace all the AIO cooling I currently have in favor of a custom hard-tube loop.

The beauty of the Alpha Cool hardline bending kit, is that any one from a novice to a professional can use it. With countless articles, and videos found online providing instructions and tips, anyone can build a dream hardline cooling solution.

nice kit, something like that could convince me to wcagain

I've been eyeing hardline tubing for a long time and just never had the courage to take the plunge. When I saw the Eiskoffer before (in a video on JayzTwoCents) I was intrigued and it has stayed in the back of my mind sense. It seems like a really good kit and something that could get me to really go for a nice hardline build. Once I got over that fear of messing things up I think I'd really enjoy working with this kit.

I haven’t tried to work with hard tubing yet, I’d like too but it seems like the required tools are endless.

This kit would definitely help! :)

Looks awesome. Would have simplified the process I went through on my last hard tube build.

Perfect time just about buy a kit to redo my watercooling system. I got one of their radiator in my system now.

This would be an excellent excuse for me to ditch AIO water coolers and finally go DIY.

Been using standard flex tubing forever! Would love to take a shot at z hardline with a kit like this.

I like to keep my hard tubes straight whenever possible but this looks like the perfect way to customize them for the perfect fit. Keeping all that fluid in is sometimes a bit [H]ard but it is necessary even with protective coverings.

would love to use that bad-boy to make my first water cooled system.

That seems like an awesome kit for someone.

(Give it to someone else though, I'm not into hard tubes.)

This looks like it would make hardline tubing almost as easy as flexible tube! I'd have to get a core chassis and make a pretty rig if I ended up with this, the current soft tube rig is only acceptable because I have a Fractal XL with solid panels...

Since I am ready to move my build to hard tubing this is a great kit and would certainly allow for some creative bends. I WANT IT!

screw it i always wanted to try hard tube water cooling but could never justify the cost.. hats off to aphacool for a good looking kit like this, especially like the organized case it comes in.

thanks to [H], alphacool, and anyone else helping to make this giveaway possible.

oh man!!! i have a coolermaster mastercase pro5 sitting in the corner because my watercooling setup wasn't compatible if i still wanted to use an optical drive. this combined w/ ryzen upgrade would be some sickness... :)

With experience in copper tubing bending, I believe that this would be easy to adapt to. I have an original Astek WaterChill 360 that would really benefit from some had tubing. Besides, it is time for a flush and a refill. What better time to install a Hard Tubing Kit on it. Sits in a Lian Li full tower aluminum case, so this would make it POP...….PLEASE & THANK YOU!

Wow, this would be a great engineering project for me! It would give me an excuse to finally upgrade my case and get some next level cooling going on. Plus I'd like to ditch my aging Corsair H50.

Looks pretty sweet, love the look of hard tubing compared to the old school floppy tubes.

Back