Alphacool Eiskoffer Lucky Draw

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
To enter this Lucky Draw, POST ONCE in this forum thread with you thoughts on AlphaCool's Eiskoffer hard tubing kit!

OC2.jpg OC1.jpg
Highlights

1. The complete equipment set for the ambitious HardTube user
  2. All bending radii can be mounted on the mounting plate
  3. Unique 3D HardTube bends are possible
  4. No other tools required, ever again
  5. Sturdy, elegant case for neat tool organisation
The Alphacool Eiskoffer is perhaps the most comprehensive collection of tools for bending 13mm or 16mm diameter HardTubes into nearly any form ever assembled. Inside the large, elegant, and sturdy case, each tool has its own separate place. All the tools are clearly arranged and neatly organised.

We are also including, four boxes of hard tubing, various fittings, and a XPX CPU water block.

Lucky draw only open to shipping to Continental United States!!

Last edited:
Looks like a great kit to do all your tube bending and keeps the tools neat and organized.

Nice presentation, I like keeping my water cooling supplies in organized containers as it is. This is a nice kit if it has all the parts required to accomplish any bends you need, and has gotten me interested in hard line tubing. I just built my system in December using soft tubing because hard tubing at the time did not appeal to me.

I'm always looking at ways to stretch and bend my hard tube, this looks way more efficient than just my hands.

Chicks dig the hard tubing, nobody likes flaccid tubing.

I would use it as a head chiller, oh wait that would be an Eiskopher lol

That, and jump on watercooled vega and a 2700X

Last edited:
Always thought about getting into [H]ardline tubing but didn't want to get all of the accessories to make the bends and cuts. Looks like this has it all. :cool:

Need this to make my wife's rig match mine.. Her AIO cooler just went bad to take her down to the box Intel cooler.

Attachments

• IMG_20170218_210014.jpg
    IMG_20170218_210014.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 0
I love my Alphacool Eisbaer, but going [H]ard with this sexy kit would be next level.

Have always wanted hard tubing but too scared to spend real money to try it. If I won, I would use it!

It would suit me very well for my next build, which is called "Winter is comming" = )

Great looking package! I have been considering a hard tubing build for my Zen2 refresh this coming Spring..It is something that definitely requires more thought and planning then the traditional 50+ soft tubing based loops I have built. Having the right tools would make it a lot easier to take the plunge!

I've really enjoyed my alphacool pump and radiator. I would love to see what their hardline kit has to offer over my random selection of bending tools.

I need this for reasons. Been wanting to go to 16mm, and having a proper toolset to do it would be lovely!

Great looking kit, would look great in a new build I am planning before the end of the year.

Nice to see included hardline tubing bending kit. Would look great cooling my upcoming HEDT upgrade!

Alphacool Eiskoffer has to be the most complete tubing kit I've ever laid eyes on. The fact they organized the case so well and include every tool needed to perform the bends just goes to show how detail oriented they are.

Looks cool, I would be willing to get back into serious water cooling again .

So I have this really cool Thermaltake Core P3 case that's all open air and stuff, which is screaming to have a hard tube custom loop. I have a Corsair H100i that just isn't doing it justice.

This kit looks great, has everything you could possibly need to build a custom loop. So basically, my pc just isn't done yet, because I don't have this kit.

Please, don't let this pc go unfinished. Custom loop water cooled, open air and wall mounted pc is the dream. Let's make it a reality.

Very nice.

This would be just what I need to get into rigid plumbing for my gaming PC.

Plus, I've never won a damn thing.

An all-in-one kit for getting your custom rig tubed up right? That looks relevant to my interests!

Back