Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lol bro I specifically remember you saying in one of your for sale threads that you basically do it in exchange for a good heat review and there is nothing wrong with that why deny it? You're still cool for getting the card to people who couldn't and helps you sell other electronics with good heatware rating. Favor for a favor is legit.I actually had plenty of heat. I just did it cuz when I am dead you all can remember me and talk about "that guy" lol. Looks like mission accomplished to me. Reading this thread actually made me happy lol, so yea it was all worth it.
you think i remember what I said here 2- 3 years ago? I am getting old man lmao. I probably did say it because I had to find a reason for myself to do it at that time. But if you asked me to find where I said it, I got 0 energy for that now or look where. I think i had over 100+ heat already, I probably just needed a reason to do it lmao. I think i did get some reward points from Best Buy, but then I kinda got burned out. May be I will try scoring again just to get the juices going.Lol bro I specifically remember you saying in one of your for sale threads that you basically do it in exchange for a good heat review and there is nothing wrong with that why deny it? You're still cool for getting the card to people who couldn't and helps you sell other electronics with good heatware rating. Favor for a favor is legit.
Well, if you can get a hold of a 5090 at some point and are willing to sell it at MSRP I'd be up for that. As I stated earlier I'm older and disabled, and my days of waiting in line overnight for a hot product are long over.I actually had plenty of heat. I just did it cuz when I am dead you all can remember me and talk about "that guy" lol. Looks like mission accomplished to me. Reading this thread actually made me happy lol, so yea it was all worth it.
I would not do this, but...
Best buy has a really good return policy. I could buy as many as I luck would allow (i have a very serious credit limit) and sell them all at 10% markup and any i didn't sell in a month, return to best buy.
250 a pop in profit isn't really enough to motivate me. I have obscene amounts of things to do and any free time I have I value.
+1. Exactly how I feel about it. If it was a sure fire gold mine than yeah, but who knows how its all going to go.I would not do this, but...
Best buy has a really good return policy. I could buy as many as I luck would allow (i have a very serious credit limit) and sell them all at 10% markup and any i didn't sell in a month, return to best buy.
250 a pop in profit isn't really enough to motivate me. I have obscene amounts of things to do and any free time I have I value.
Depends on the price really. If they go really high on msrp the demand won't be very insane. It will just be the usual low early supply/scalper BS for first month or so.Anyone grabbing a 5090 and helping the community here is a hero in my book. There are some great people here who are not looking to make a buck but only help out others. Nothing wrong with that as not everyone has access that some people here might have or people in US might have. That is one of the reasons why I have stayed with this community for almost 15-20 years or something now.
Anyways, if someone has a 5090 for sale at MSRP plus all legit fees, they can always message me.
Demand for these cards will be insane and I will be one refreshing websites to purchase day 1 as I get the use out of these cards that I want.
Exactly correct. Which is why nvidia pricing these high isn't as bad as everyone is claiming.Depends on the price really. If they go really high on msrp the demand won't be very insane. It will just be the usual low early supply/scalper BS for first month or so.
Good to see you Flux. Yeah I would want to upgrade my 3080 Ti for 4K gaming as well. 12GB just isn't enough. But I'm not interested in 16GB for 4K for a card I may want to hold onto for 5ish years. The 5090 will be more than I want to spend, and I definitely won't be interested in the 16GB 5080, but if they do end up doing a 5080 Super with 24GB, I'd be down. Hell I may wait on the platform upgrade and see if Zen 6 shows up when that does. Rumors are 12 core chiplets in Zen 6. So a single chiplet 12-core Zen 6 X3D with a 24GB 5080 Super seems a cool upgrade.I would love to upgrade my 3090 for 4K gaming, but the cost isn't worth it to me since I don't use my PC for work anymore. Maybe if we get a 24GB 5080 Super/Ti/whatever next refresh that isn't so cut down from the 5090, I'd consider upgrading.
The entire GPU consumer market is one big middle finger atm.Must seem like the entire market is one big middle finger.
I am hoping for a drop in price on titan V cards or v100 cards. Id gladly buy 2 of those for 200 each.I don't know what people with 3090's are supposed to think right now.
Must seem like the entire market is one big middle finger.
Maybe a good option is to sell the 3090 and try to pick up a 4090 used? That would at least be a solid upgrade, keeps the pile of VRAM, and also gets you out of the 3090 while it's still worth something.
A lot of work trying to make sure you don't get screwed in the transactions though. Very high end cards to be buying and selling used.
Exactly how I feel. I still running a 3080 10GB, and am not interested in a 5080 16GB because I feel that RAM will be restrictive soon, much like it has become with my current card. But 2k+ for a 5090? eek...Good to see you Flux. Yeah I would want to upgrade my 3080 Ti for 4K gaming as well. 12GB just isn't enough. But I'm not interested in 16GB for 4K for a card I may want to hold onto for 5ish years. The 5090 will be more than I want to spend, and I definitely won't be interested in the 16GB 5080, but if they do end up doing a 5080 Super with 24GB, I'd be down. Hell I may wait on the platform upgrade and see if Zen 6 shows up when that does. Rumors are 12 core chiplets in Zen 6. So a single chiplet 12-core Zen 6 X3D with a 24GB 5080 Super seems a cool upgrade.
Any good BF deals on RTX 4080 was prevented by nvidia cutting off supply well beforehand.Exactly how I feel. I still running a 3080 10GB, and am not interested in a 5080 16GB because I feel that RAM will be restrictive soon, much like it has become with my current card. But 2k+ for a 5090? eek...
I saw a deal on newegg with cashback for $850. That was pretty good, if you wanted to buy so close to the new generation. P. S. The "news" is made up speculation. No one knows the pricing yet.Any good BF deals on RTX 4080 was prevented by nvidia cutting off supply well beforehand.
Now the news is that the RTX 5080 will cost 2799 australian dollars.
This is really starting to look like I'll just put my old 1080 Ti to my coming AM5 build. Maybe the 5080 Super will be more sanely priced and have more memory.
You saw a deal @ newegg for $850 cash back on a video card? That would cut like 1/3rd off the price?I saw a deal on newegg with cashback for $850. That was pretty good, if you wanted to buy so close to the new generation. P. S. The "news" is made up speculation. No one knows the pricing yet.
I'm guessing he meant cash back that made the final price $850. Not a bad deal, but certainly wasn't widespread.You saw a deal @ newegg for $850 cash back on a video card? That would cut like 1/3rd off the price?
Yep, this. It was a Black Friday thing store wide that dropped a lot of 4080 supers to around that.I'm guessing he meant cash back that made the final price $850.
i have 3080 and feel like this. nothing in the 40x0 range is worth the price to upgrade. used 4090's atm at lest arnt worth it eitherI don't know what people with 3090's are supposed to think right now.
Must seem like the entire market is one big middle finger.
Maybe a good option is to sell the 3090 and try to pick up a 4090 used? That would at least be a solid upgrade, keeps the pile of VRAM, and also gets you out of the 3090 while it's still worth something.
A lot of work trying to make sure you don't get screwed in the transactions though. Very high end cards to be buying and selling used.
Can’t you get someone in America to buy it then ship it to you?Any good BF deals on RTX 4080 was prevented by nvidia cutting off supply well beforehand.
Now the news is that the RTX 5080 will cost 2799 australian dollars.
This is really starting to look like I'll just put my old 1080 Ti to my coming AM5 build. Maybe the 5080 Super will be more sanely priced and have more memory.
Okay...I will buy one. Scalpers gonna scalp.
With DLSS4. Not raw performance. Pretty sure of it.RTX 5070 $549 Jensen says is as fast as a 4090...GREAT SCOTT!
RTX 5090 twice the speed of 4090 @ $1999.
20% increase seems fair$1,999 for the 5090. Not shocked, but gonna sit out this round,
Did you see the size of that PCB??
I'm in. I'm SO in.
View: https://youtu.be/SRiV0RgHWI0
View attachment 702227
Sure, but, if it's as good as current DLSS... who cares?With DLSS4. Not raw performance. Pretty sure of it.
It's the new jacketOkay...I will buy one. Scalpers gonna scalp.
Side note: Jensen seems off....quite a bit off....
380 TFLOPs is literally double that of the 4090.With DLSS4. Not raw performance. Pretty sure of it.
It's 2x the raw performance from the looks of it. As far as FG, it's virtually imperceptible when using it at 60+ base fps anyway, so I now use it whenever available. Enjoy your 5090, don't sully it with cruddy games like you have your 4090A lot of people care when it comes to input lag etc. using DLSS and FG.
Anyways, I don’t care about 5070s anyway, I only care about the 5090.
And half the VRAM.With DLSS4. Not raw performance. Pretty sure of it.