2 x 1GB Buffalo Firestix ddr2 800 RAM (D9GMH) - $199 @ newegg

Does anyone want these for my cost which was $220 with shipping? I thought about it, and don't need the pair. Otherwise, I'm refusing shipment and they're going back. Thanks.

EDIT: They're spoken for. Thanks.

So far 1hour stable Orthos Prime
4-4-4-12 2.1V running 1000mhz on the ram. I am on laptop right now. It is still running.

I tried putting an order in yesterday and the Buffalo site crashed! I'm looking for some PC8000 if anyone has any spare.:)

The number is 800-967-0959 but i just spoke with a sales person about my order and they said ordes placed after 10 PM yesterday have been backordered i can cancel my order or i had the option to keep my order and wait 2 to 4 weeks and receive them for the $205 price for 2GB pc8000 i guess im waiting :(

The number is 800-967-0959 but i just spoke with a sales person about my order and they said ordes placed after 10 PM yesterday have been backordered i can cancel my order or i had the option to keep my order and wait 2 to 4 weeks and receive them for the $205 price for 2GB pc8000 i guess im waiting :(

wooohooo, my stuff is on its way to my address, btw for faster service call
1-800-967-0959 ext 2 :)

i guess the item was shipped but they dont immediately update the tracking number in our account

Im just not sure if she said they backordered after 10 PM or AM yesterday :rolleyes: (bad memory too much green) can someone comfirm please

woot just called and verified my order went out, so i get it on monday. Was order #170, so anyone up to that I would guess would see theirs as well if they opted Fedex 2 day.

My order has shipped and is on its way, order # 146

Glad I jumped on this deal at $205, now they upped the price to $280 for the kit. :p

yes, glad to see all the good folks here who made the jump on these while on the cheap. Sure couldnt pass up 4gb. Heck I was lookin at spending $300 alone on G.Skill HZ ram, but for an extra $87 shipped for 2 more gb's?....no way i could pass that up. ;)

D9GKX CONFIRMED!

Additional Comments: Sorry, this shot is for the PC2-8000 (DDR2-1000)....Sorry for posting the wrong info.

as soon as someone can confirm neweggs stock of the ddr2 6400 is D9, i will order

I am about 100% sure all Firestix are D9. You cant beat the price; the rating on these are very conservative and they overclock extremely well.

Wish I ordered some when I first saw this thread:mad: Guess I will have to go for the DDR2-800; still a good deal but not like the 1000 for $5 more

Im limited to 2.1v for these. How bad does that hurt the D9 in the newegg 2gb deal for overclocking?

has anyone tryed these 2gb pc8000 on a intel 680i mobo?What mobo you guys are running these on?

there is no guaranteed you gonna get D9's from the 6400's they can be eaither elpidia or D9's
The PC2 8000 yes those are D9GKX ,( got a pair from buffalo website for $205) YESSSS
that pic on page 7 is from xtremesystem and is a PC2 8000

so jealous of you pc2-8000 people. i kinda wish i'd sold my D9GMH last week so that I could get some new pc2-8000 buffalo stix. that's some hot stuff there.

anyone who got these start overclocking yet? i want to see some results. see if them stix are better than what i got. 4-4-4-9 @ 1000 2.18v. and 5-5-5-15 @ 1050 2.18v.

I hope they are wrong about 2 to 4 weeks :p just got my Abit 680i on the way is goona be waiting for these babies

anyone buy any xtra sets they are willing to part with. I am in need of ram but do not want to wait till they come back in stock. if you have some pm me please; otherwise I guess I can settle for the ddr2-800.

Thanks

There is still one deal going with the DDR2-800 2 Gb set for 184.45$ at Buffalo Tech Shop : http://www.shopatbuffalotech.com/cart/product.php?productid=16434&cat=0&page=1 and I ordered 1 kit myself over the phone 5 mins ago (No choice since I'm in Canada and there is no option on the shop website). Stock still available there :)

OP, you should update the first topic with this since it's a great deal for a almost guaranteed D9GMH set. I will confirm the markings when I receive in 1-2 days (Fedex Overnight).

Just in case, watch your email for a 10% off coupon (after 3 min survey) for purchases at the buffalo site. I don't know if they kick that down for only orders that are awaiting backordered stock or not.

To show our appreciation for your valuable time and information, upon completion of the survey we will send you a discount code for 10% off of your next purchase of a Buffalo product on www.shopatbuffalotech.com.

FWIW.

the deal is back at newegg get em while theyre hot ;)

edit:
There is still one deal going with the DDR2-800 2 Gb set for 184.45$ at Buffalo Tech Shop : http://www.shopatbuffalotech.com/cart/product.php?productid=16434&cat=0&page=1 and I ordered 1 kit myself over the phone 5 mins ago (No choice since I'm in Canada and there is no option on the shop website). Stock still available there :)

OP, you should update the first topic with this since it's a great deal for a almost guaranteed D9GMH set. I will confirm the markings when I receive in 1-2 days (Fedex Overnight).

cool will do that too! lookin forward to your confirmation as well

hmm I mailed my dead sticks today via priority but they won't ship until tomorrow. I really hope I can get rma sticks soon and not suffer if they go oos and they don't have anything

Back