• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by slls

  1. S

    forced download win 10

    win called back 3hrs later. would remove it for good but my computer was acting up. mindspark was on my startup and had to disable. How do I get rid of mindspark from my computer.
  2. S

    forced download win 10

    Removed KB3035583, will it stay gone? Thanks for the link.
  3. S

    forced download win 10

    Found #, call back 100 mins, will see.
  4. S

    forced download win 10

    since 8-17 the win 10 update has tried to download 10 16 times, and failed. Never requested win 10 update. HD never stops, Driving me crazy. Anyone at ms I can call?
  5. S

    Windows 10: Your thoughts so far?

    There must be millions like me, no reason to upgrade from win 7, suits me just fine.
  6. S

    What is the Operating System you loved to use the most?

    win7, easy to use. probably take it to my grave.
  7. S

    How do I determine if Windows 7 is legal?

    Just go to win update, they will tell you real quick.
  8. S

    Poll: Would you pay a fee for Windows 8.1 update?

    I for one have no interest in another OS, unless my computer fries or 2020 comes. 7/64 suits me just fine.
  9. S

    Poll: Would you pay a fee for Windows 8.1 update?

    Now I'm going to miss the complaining, free is no fun.
  10. S

    Poll: Would you pay a fee for Windows 8.1 update?

    There will be a fee for 8.1, it's coming out for Christmas season. Apple showed them, charge for everything.
  11. S

    win 7 64 document recovery

    none
  12. S

    win 7 64 document recovery

    Sorry to be late, had a emergency. I download a document to my desktop, it come in 2 items, document folder and file folder. Now I have just file folders and no document folder.
  13. S

    win 7 64 document recovery

    I have lots of files with no document. Can I recover the document with just files.
  14. S

    Windows 7 Backups

    I manual delete, no big deal.
  15. S

    W7 slave drive

    Solved: All backups are hidden except latest, went into backup manager and deleted all backups except current. You can also delete some or all old backups, if all else fails read the instructions.
Back
Top