• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

win 7 64 document recovery

slls

n00b
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
44
I have lots of files with no document. Can I recover the document with just files.
 
I have no idea what you are saying. But I am guessing here that by "files" you mean folders, and that you want to recover files from a folder? Which folder would you be refering to? Folders in your user directory? For example, your "My Documents" folder? A little more information would be appreciated!
 
Sorry to be late, had a emergency. I download a document to my desktop, it come in 2 items, document folder and file folder. Now I have just file folders and no document folder.
 
Back
Top