Recent content by Sandspur

  1. S

    Whatkind of duallys do you have for 4K Plex usage? Advices?

    How about this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Socket-2011-server-Tyan-S7055-Motherboard-Dual-Xeon-e5-2670-64gb-ecc-Ram/112699158004?hash=item1a3d64adf4:g:mgAAAOSwH-daNHIZ
  2. S

    Cases with upward facing usb ports

    I'm using two cases that have vertical USB ports (NZXT Phantom & NZXT H230) and i'm constantly plugging and unplugging USB thumb drives and external hard drives into them for over 4 years now and never had a problem with them.
  3. S

    A platform to put a case on?

    I've received quite a few negative comments for this, but it has worked for me for 4 years now with no problems, and hasn't hurt my carpet any.
  4. S

    Post Your Workstations 2017

    Not Much Has Changed.
  5. S

    Post Your Workstations 2015

    I'm Pretty Sure You Did Too.
  6. S

    Post your "Ghetto Mod" pics

    WOW, very nice.. What are the screen temps? ;)
  7. S

    The NZXT Gallery

    Well Here It Is.
  8. S

    The NZXT Gallery

    Well My Fellow NZXT Fans What Can I Say..... After A Very Nice Phantom Build, I Moved On To Building My Gaming Rig. But I Made The Mistake Of Not Using Another NZXT case. But Finally After A Year And Thanks To A Friend That Has Changed... Im In The Process Of Moving Over My Stuff From The Other...
  9. S

    Post your "Ghetto Mod" pics

    :rolleyes:
  10. S

    Is this HTPC Overkill?

    Im using a used Asus P8H67-M EVO, Intel G530, 4GB DDR3 1333 Ripjaws, WD 2TB Green, for my HTPC and it plays 1080p with the on board graphics without a problem and its really quiet too, and all for under $375, but thats just me.
  11. S

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    Same setup and same old crappy glass desk. Hopefully here soon ill have my custom desk finished.
  12. S

    The 2012 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

    The new addition to my rig. Here's a few pic's of the Xigmatek Dark Knight. Sorry about the crappy pic, crappy camera. If anybody is interested ill post the before and after temps, after I run Prime95. Crappy Pic Not so crappy pic
  13. S

    Post your Workstation 2012

    aguy14, What engine did that piston come out of ?
  14. S

    Post your Workstation 2012

    Here's an updated picture of my current setup.
  15. S

    The NZXT Gallery

    Unfortunately these wont be going into a NZXT case... But the Case will have NZXT parts in it. Hopefully the case and the processor will be here tomorrow
Back
Top