The NZXT Gallery

two different builds i have going here, the bottom one is mine. any critiques are welcome thanks for looking.
IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

hi everyone just came here to say that my SLI MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozzr III Power Edition OC has been sold to give entry to the SAPHIRE HD 7970 GHZ OC Editon Vapor-X 6GB
im sorry about the quality of the photos but once i got the other camera ill take another photos with better quality ! I also bought the Kingston V200 120GB SSD , Hope you like it!

dsc01463lr.jpg

dsc01454n.jpg

dsc01455rh.jpg

dsc01457vj.jpg

dsc01458kc.jpg

dsc01462x.jpg

dsc01461ee.jpg

dsc01464hf.jpg

dsc01466x.jpg

changed the layout of my watercooling loop, sorry for the image quality

img1623cz.jpg

img1622xb.jpg

img1619lu.jpg

Just got the parts in today for my new build. Took a few hours to put everything together, but I think it looks pretty sick. Look forward to modding this case and some better wire management later on.

Didn't resize pics so yeah... use zoom.

sdc11009s.jpg

sdc11007v.jpg

sdc11004jy.jpg

sdc10997j.jpg

Didnt post mine in here yet. It is not really finished, I will be making some more changes soon.

NZXT Phantom (Original Phantom):

img0972i.jpg

I just ordered the alternate side panel with the clear window direct from NZXT. I want to be able to see GeForce GTX through my case! :)

Well My Fellow NZXT Fans What Can I Say..... After A Very Nice Phantom Build, I Moved On To Building My Gaming Rig. But I Made The Mistake Of Not Using Another NZXT case. But Finally After A Year And Thanks To A Friend That Has Changed... Im In The Process Of Moving Over My Stuff From The Other Case, So In The Mean Time I'll Post These Pictures And Let You Wonder Which Case Im Using...

Really nice builds everyone. As soon as I'm done with my 530 build I'll post it!

The inside:
z6kn.jpg

Case sitting on the desk, older pic with previous CPU cooler:
krkj.jpg

:D

Put together my first build from scratch, chose a NZXT Phantom 530 for it. The case is beautiful!

1Mna0BXl.jpg

OPTUdQgl.jpg

JCASemol.jpg

tBgZugJl.jpg

Jon SC,
That's a great looking build you have. I debated with myself between the 530 and the 630 Phantom but went with the 630 because NZXT came out with the big window side panel on the 630.

Currently using the NZXT H2 White case. Tons of room for my purposes, love the quick contact release fans in the front. I was using their Tempest 210 case previously which was alright. This is definitely a nice upgrade for me. The case and the (cheapo, likely "not good" version) )Corsair CPU cooler I'm using definitely keeps things quieter and has lowered my temperatures a ton. Makes the difference between being a machine with temperature issues/cpu and videocard throttling and constant safety shutdowns - and being a machine that works 100% wonderfully every single hour of every single day no matter what I'm playing or working on. I can say - finally - that I currently have a machine that suits my needs wonderfully. I'm finally very happy with things after a long and grueling process.

1536638_714079331949510_536560595_n.jpg

Jon SC,
That's a great looking build you have. I debated with myself between the 530 and the 630 Phantom but went with the 630 because NZXT came out with the big window side panel on the 630.

Thank you! I am jealous of the larger window on the 630, I wish NZXT would release a regular full window panel for all of their Phantom cases.

Put together my first build from scratch, chose a NZXT Phantom 530 for it. The case is beautiful!

OPTUdQgl.jpg

Did the case come with the led lights inside or is that something you added? I'm looking to do something similar in my next build.

Yup, it is an NZXT Hue, it works great and I'd recommend it to anyone who can fit one in their case.

Speaking of NZXT, I just purchased a Source 210 with a window for my second build. Excited!

Yup, it is an NZXT Hue, it works great and I'd recommend it to anyone who can fit one in their case.

Speaking of NZXT, I just purchased a Source 210 with a window for my second build. Excited!

Cool thanks! Looks like ill be adding a NZXT Hue to the parts list of my new build. I really like the look it gives, plus its nice that it has all sorts of different adjustments.

Yeah, I really disliked the fact that if I bought a cathode or LED fans then I would be limited to one color. With the Hue I can change the color whenever and to whatever I want. I picked one up for my windowed Source 210 as well.

Back