• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Riftsaw

  1. R

    BioShock Infinite

    I can see them fleshing out some of the backstory before the turning point in the story.
  2. R

    Daylight Saving Time 2013 Begins Sunday

    And Its still going to be daytime when I get off work yay!
  3. R

    What good IPs should be remade?

    I'd like to see a sequel or at least a game similar to Breakdown from the original Xbox. The only other game that I know of that had a similar feel is Zeno Clash. Oh and when are we going to get an actual turn-based Jagged Alliance sequel or maybe a sequel or modern day or future based remake...
  4. R

    High Tech Beer Dispenser

    So what happens if your hand is in the retract area of the handle when you remove your beer?
  5. R

    Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD $149.99!

    This particular drive got [H]Gold but I wonder how it compares to the 256GB OCZ Vertex 4. I'm waffling pretty hard between this for$150 and that for $160 Edit: Said "Fuck it" and jumped on it.
  6. R

    Upcoming issue of PC Gamer claims new Hitman "is a mess"

    The Bullet Time and 'Kill enemy to get health back' mechanics were present in Blood Money when 47 was near death. Is it the same in this one?
  7. R

    If Doom was made in 2012 ...

    Only thing it was missing was a "Press CTRL to Crouch" when he had to duck under that low wall.
  8. R

    Direct X 11.1 - Windows 8 only...

    Yeah there's some stuff that just doesn't work right with Windows 8 right now. Even if you use compatibility mode. Even so, SOMEONE has to be the early adopter.
  9. R

    Direct X 11.1 - Windows 8 only...

    I have Win 8 right now and I think this is bull. Until a new wave of consoles hits there's not going to be many games pushing past DX9/10 much less 11 and 11.1 anyway.
  10. R

    Borderlands 2 PhysX Demo

    Borderlands 1 used PhysX, well the software driven version of it anyway. Hardware PhysX seems like the next logical step and it looks really good. I just hope it performs well without players having to slap in a second card or lowering other graphical settings to accommodate it. Considering how...
  11. R

    Skype for Windows 8 Preview, User Interface Leaked

    I wouldn't know it was Skype if not for the logo. Will most programs with Win 8/Metro interfaces look so similar?
  12. R

    Borderlands 2 PhysX Demo

    Yeah there was a driver hack for that and how I used to play Batman AA with PhysX on my 5870(my previous 8800GTS 512 ran the calculations). Here's a link detailing the process. Then there was a malware/virus scare in relation to that driver hack(Norton threw up a false positive I think) and...
  13. R

    Borderlands 2 PhysX Demo

    Gah now I need to find where the hell I threw my old 8800 GTS so I can offload the PhysX processing.
  14. R

    GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 670 OC Video Card Review @ [H]

    @shark974 If you're talking about the MSI Lightning 680 review, that was a 7970 Ghz edition it was running against. Also the test bed specs were different(higher) as well. I wish they had given the AMDs in this review a bit of OCing to though. Even so, they made me feel much better about my...
  15. R

    Quote of the Day: 'Borderlands Has Zero Competition'

    My thoughts exactly. Hellgate: London beat them to the punch but failed hard and early. Thing is though, Hellgate: London didn't just focus on gun-play, you had wands and melee weps too. They are right though, they currently have no competition in their sub-genre. Like right now, I'm...
Back
Top