• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Klawz

  1. K

    Project: Liquidmod 10th Feb

    look's good, but what the hell is that discoloration on the MOBO near the CPU,RAM and Silver heatsink????
  2. K

    Second HDD not reading???

    I will try that, thank you. Anything else that it could be if that is not the case? Now that I think of it, no I didn't partion it, I just partioned the 36gb since it did that for the xp install.
  3. K

    Second HDD not reading???

    Yesterday, I helped build a friends computer, and well... here are the specs... Asus A8n32 sli Deluxe Asus ATI X1800XT VGA Corsair 2gb XMS (LED lights) RAM Sony DVD-RW Some cheap brand of a DVD-ROM WD 400GB 7,200rpm HDD WD 36gb 10,000rpm HDD Ok..... I hooked everything up, ran...
  4. K

    Would 1 Koolance Be Enough for computer&360??

    Well I would get 2 exos2 , just for bragging and bling factor I guess. And from reviews I read it's much better than the exos1. So that would be the case. I am thinking that 1 exos2 and their seperate radiator would be just fine. I don't even know if I am going to end up going this route...
  5. K

    Would 1 Koolance Be Enough for computer&360??

    Ya, that is what I am figuring, if I just add another radiator that should be fine right??
  6. K

    Would 1 Koolance Be Enough for computer&360??

    I am really starting to think about putting my 360 and computer in one case kind of.. I am not going to go into detail since this isn't case modding, and I haven't figured out exactly what I would like to do yet. But I do know for sure that I want to watercool my 360 and my computer. My...
  7. K

    Ninja case - finishing within the week (56k beware)

    It's ok if it is, they are still ninja's! hahaha
  8. K

    Ninja case - finishing within the week (56k beware)

    Nice work indeed. I love ninjas. But isn't that ninja cutout actually a TMNT(TeenageMutantNinjaTurtle)? That's kinda what it looks like, but that's just me?
  9. K

    Nvidia 7800 GT accessories? + xbox360?

    Well the only thing I know of working, is a VGA adapter, with the av plugs. And that is lik $50, but I figured since I have something kind of like that, I would try it. But if it isn't going to work, then it is hopeless.
  10. K

    Nvidia 7800 GT accessories? + xbox360?

    Sorry guys I suck at explaining things... So I made this quick pathetic looking diagram to try and explain it.... better. [/URL][/IMG]
  11. K

    Nvidia 7800 GT accessories? + xbox360?

    I never though of this, and I have yet to try it, but before I go hauling my 360 and unplugging to put near my computer.. There is this video component cable that comes with the video card, that has one side component, and one side AV plugs? If I hook up the av plugs to that, and hook the...
  12. K

    Project: Lamniforme II

    Starting off in the right direction so far, I hope to be as lucky as that one day. Looking great man! keep up the good work!
  13. K

    Abit An8 qestions

    I had that problem with mine too, all I did was disable the beep, and put the fan on the sysfan connector, and just kept a keen eye on the CPU temp. Tried calling abit, and the guy I got couldn't even speak english! I was so pissed.
  14. K

    New half life 2 mod out? How to install?

    Yup, I tried that immediately after I made my last post. Thanks for all the help guy's I really appreciate it!
  15. K

    BFG 7800 GT OC VS XFX 7800 GT OC, Which is better?

    I have the BFG 7800 GT OC. I love it! best (when new) $500 I have ever spent. Not to mention, I think it has some kind of limited lifetime warranty. I had many problems with my games, and I always thought it was my gfx card? So I took it back to best buy 2 times, within like 9 month's or more...
Back
Top