Abit An8 qestions

ta addict#2

Limp Gawd
on first flip of the psu switch I notice the mouse and keyboard are on,than I turn the front switch on and it will go thru to set-up or even try to boot but I'm getting a continuios beep(disabled that)and error 29,I don't understand the books definition,whats the fix please
I found with one bios a continuios beep is bad psu(new seasonic) or stuck keyboard(kown good one)
I'm getting a 01 error right when I turn the psu power on
I went ahead and installed windows but I pretty sure this board is defective,the mouse and keyboard stay on after I shut it off,have to flip the psu switch to shut them off

needed a jumper change from defualt to have the mouse and keyboard power off,the continuios beep was from the cpu fan speed not being detected,the panflo runs above the min. rpm so I'm not sure why

panaflo's don't have an rpm monitoring wire, the 3rd wire only sends an on/off signal.

that explains that than,thanks for the info GoaT,I notice my 92mm tornado running wide open drops the idel temp 8c,is louder though

I had that problem with mine too, all I did was disable the beep, and put the fan on the sysfan connector, and just kept a keen eye on the CPU temp. Tried calling abit, and the guy I got couldn't even speak english! I was so pissed.

I found a model panflo with simialer specs that has rpm sensering,shot another $20.00 up that easy

Back