A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
hey guys, I ordered an extension cable for my 8 pin atx cable this one to be exact
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23932
I noticed that on the female end one of the pins is missing and two of the wires are on one pin, where on the...
Hey guys , I'm trying to enter the lovely world of computer audio, I'm getting to rip my collection to my hard drive but I wanted to know what good programs were out there and what is a good file format to use. I'm looking for something that will remain as close to the original source file as...
Hey guys, I just installed a fresh copy of windows 7 ultimate 64 on my workhorse computer, and I wanted to know what anti virus [H] recommends. I've been looking into the free ones because frankly I'm ( Microsoft security essentials and the free versions of avg avast and avira) but are these...
Hello, i've just pieced together an Asus p6t deluxe 2 ver 2 with an i7 920 and i've got the stock cooler blues, my last build I used to cooler master v8 with an i7 920 and a rampage II but I wanted to get something that was more functional and less gamer. My search has brought me to...
for some reason my corsair dominator 3 X 2gb kit is showing a cas latency of 8 in CPU-z http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145253 it rated 7-7-7-20 but it shows at 8-8-8-20 :confused: is this normal?
hello [H], i'm turning an old intel core system into a dedicated meme/gaming station, i'm trying to install windows xp professional but I can't get pass the user agreement screen, for what ever reason I can't get f8 to work on any of the keyboards i've tried ( 1 usb 2 ps/2) i know all these...
Hey guys, I'm in the process of building a system for a friend and basically we have decided on the asus p6t deluxe and corsair dominator ram, I'v tried to talk him into getting lower profile ram but went and ordered it already :mad: so now we have to find a cooler that will not interfere with...
me and a friend who is building a 1156 system ( and is thus limited to 2x8 instead of the having 2 full 16x lanes) wanted to know what the real world disadvantage would be when using current gen cards in sli ( not even thinking about pcie 3.0) at 8x vs 16x
oh and also if we go with the p6t which variant would be best, I heard that you can make the se run in sli even though its not advertised to do so.. is this true