• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What are you guys encoding with?

hollandbk

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
78
Hey guys , I'm trying to enter the lovely world of computer audio, I'm getting to rip my collection to my hard drive but I wanted to know what good programs were out there and what is a good file format to use. I'm looking for something that will remain as close to the original source file as possible in terms of fidelity, also I do most of my listening through amplified head phones if that makes any difference, thanks in advance. :)
 
FLAC is one of the major players in lossless. Not all portable units support it though. Personally, I recommend leaving the copy on your computer as FLAC and converting as needed to put music on a portable (WMA-lossless or ALAC (Apple's lossless))
 
Back
Top