My 920 C0 wont go past 3.5ghz with decent voltage. Up to 3.5 I can run at approx 1.26-1.27v but anything over 3.5ghz it bsod as soon as I start prime or anything similar. Even tho I tried up to 1.35v. For me multiple doesent matter. 175 blck seems to be the sweetspot for my CPU (3839A if I...
I got the same card, 4870x2 running with a core i7 920 @ 3.6 ghz and so far its great. Easy to install and I havent had any scaling problems yet atleast.
Hello guys I got a strange problem. Every now and then (perhaps ever 5-10 time) I boot my computer it wont boot at all.
I got a core i7 @ 3.5 ghz 1.31 vcore and 1.30 QPI. Memory running at 1408 mhz (corsair 1600 mhz 3x2 gb kit memory) on an asus P6T non-deluxe. GPU is a gainward "goes like...
I got the exact same cooler. Comes with mounting kit and 2 fans. However make sure you pic the SE1366 model. The other models of the same cooler (missing the SE1366 part in the name) comes without mounting kit for i7 and with only 1 fan if i remember correctly.
Got the same batch as you on my i7 3841A and I got hughe problem getting my CPU over 3.6. But at 3.6 its rock stable, 48h+ prime stable and this is with 1.32 vcore. My temps with noctua is approx 75 after 24 h of prime 95 so yours should be ok.
Thanks alot for all the help. Thanks to you I got it running very smooth and stable at 3.5 ghz. But even if I turn HT off and go down to 19 x multiplyer 3.5 ghz seems to be some kind of magic border. And I´ve seen alot of people running 3.5ghz at stock voltage but it seems my cpu wont be able to...