Zen 3 Launch Availability

When will it be possible to buy a Zen 3 cpu without using a bot or paying Scalper rates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to figure out how to make a bot... this sucks. Had 5950 in my cart at NE, AMD and Amazon... all gone before I could checkout.

Indeed.
I thought I was so early getting the B&H preorder yesterday but now I see my status showing just Backordered ...I was so naive expecting a better experience than shopping for Intel CPUs :/
That's an error in trusting b&h on these products. They took hours of preorders on 30 series cards that they still havent touched. I will file them back to photography or older items going forward.

Indeed.
I thought I was so early getting the B&H preorder yesterday but now I see my status showing just Backordered ...I was so naive expecting a better experience than shopping for Intel CPUs :/

I preordered a 5900x on B&H, but I fully expect to find it elsewhere before it ships. I had the same thing happen with I ordered my 8700K from them.

Got the 5600x using the Amazon link provided in this thread. Shows as being delivered on the 15th of this month.

I ordered a 5800x from Newegg, and it was still listed as in stock for at least 5 minutes after I checked out.

Given that I never managed to get a 3080 (and settled on the 3070) I'm happy that I managed to snag one right away.

Maybe January/February, I'll look into it if I have some money to throw around want to play with a new cpu. I got my 3950x by using nowinstock.net. Probably have to do that again. This is so tiresome...

got a 5800x, im real happy folks! nov 18th cant come soon enough

They still sold out way fast, but at least you had a chance this time, unlike the Ampere launch.

Had it in cart, checking out at amd.com, managed to check out twice.. but both times it kicked me at the end after hitting "place order", even though the URL said completed :/ no charge to card, no email. :(

Okay, managed to snag a 5600x off New egg. It'll be here tomorrow... hopefully they don't mess my order up like they have with most my past orders.

LOL, now my laptop got banned from the AMD.com site =(
Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 9.39.45 AM.png

That's an error in trusting b&h on these products. They took hours of preorders on 30 series cards that they still havent touched. I will file them back to photography or older items going forward.
Error?Actually It was the only one available at the time. is not like I just picked that and went to bed..I have been trying to get it from all places after that ;)

I feel like this launch was much better than the 3080 launch. I had the opportunity last night to order the 5600x from B&H, and I decided not to.
This morning, I got all the way to the last checkout screen on both newegg and amazon for the 5600x and still refrained.

#usedtobe[H]

I would order the Ryzen 3300x though if it was ever available. Need a cheaper CPU for the kids computer. I'm fine with my Ryzen 3600

Looks to be a paper launch wtf AMD
Naw plenty of stock was available for close to an hour. Just now I picked up a 5600x to play around with from Newegg. Planned to put it in my wifes PC once I see more 5900x, 5800x reviews.

The ONLY 5600x review I was even able to find was....UGH (Linus) shows the 5600x REALLY Close to the same gaming performance as 5800x, 5900x, 5950x. And it looks like all these CPU's overclock very well to 4.7ghz on all cores.

If you want to just game, get the 5600x as its a better gaming CPU than a 10900k.

Back