XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

Single Rail, modular, 80+ Silver....love the alien look/design to it.
Surprised this isn't a gold PSU. XFX is in the game with this one!

I don't have any experience with XFX PSUs, just video cards... which are great. Definitely a good company.

Also, I don't know any jokes in good taste. I have a GenMay subscription that prevents this from happening.

Love the green, already have a 750, modular is awesome. The packaging is top notch also.

George W. Bush, Barack Obama, a beautiful young woman and an old lady are riding on a train together. As the train enters a dark tunnel they all hear a loud SMACK! When the train emerges they see Obama rubbing a bright red spot on his cheek. The old lady thinks to herself that Obama must have groped the young woman and got slapped for his efforts. The young woman thinks Obama tried to grope her, but got the old lady instead and she smacked him. Obama thinks to himself that Bush groped the young girl and she smacked him by mistake. Bush thinks to himself I can't wait for another tunnel so I can smack him again!

Haven't used an XFX PSU before, but if their video cards are any indication I'm sure they make an excellent unit.

I like XFX warranties and the fact that I need a new PSU for a rig I want to build and these would work great.

I like the XFX Line of PSU's because PSU's are a product that can vary so greatly in quality and performance depending on the manufacturer and specifications and I know that XFX will give me a well performing and reliable PSU without having to research them until my eyes bleed.

I like the fact that the wattage is high enough so that I can stop wondering whether my PSU will support it when considering graphics card upgrades .

Sign me up for the PSUs. Actually I think the XFX PSUs are cool , as they look a little different from the standard black box.

Seasonic power supplies backed up by a good warranty and modular=cleaner cabling.

single rail so I don't have to mess with balancing shit.

Back