XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

It's all about going green! By green I mean that awesome looking fan! Count me in for XFX anytime!

I just recently built a computer for my brother using an XFX video card and the XFX Core Pro 650w and I was very impressed by the build quality, looks and noise levels.

The only problem I had with it was jamming that many spare cables into an Antec 300. :D

The classy black exterior with a subtle touch of green on the inside is a nice touch.

If I have a rooster and you have a donkey and your donkey eats one of the feet off of my rooster, what do you have? NSFW, but get your mind in the gutter and you'll figure it out!

Two guys walked into a bar. The third guy ducked.
I love modular PSU's and have a new computer that could put either of these PSU's to GREAT use.

This is going to sound corny, but I actually like the look of the XFX PSU's, they are just bad ass

XFX support combined with seasonic internals make up a great combo and product!

I have always heard XFX makes the best in quality supplys and that baby looks awesome and I love the lifetime warranty and the technical support is beyond comparison.

I could really use that supply because i have a piece of crap computer that has been pieced together from a bunch of my friends old crap and well,,, I can barely play games. I am also in the 6990 drawing awaiting to see if I won but the power supply i have now is a seasonic with a bad rail and I;m afraid if i got a new card (which i cannot afford) it might harm the new hardware.

I havent been able to buy anything new because of the situation I was in, but if i won this it would make me the happiest kid ever and like i said in my other post i would totally put the hard forum logo on my car and rave about you guys where i work, because i'm a tech and interact with customers reguarly, i could sponsor you guys for free. let me know

sincerly yours daniel :)

Ceiling Kat sez, "Giv me mah XFX!!!"

Actually, it will perfectly match my Black Edition Motherboard. :)

I may need these XFX power supplies to run the video card I will win in the other drawing.

truth is I love the PS Kyle sent me a few years back so if I win can I trade it for a video card :D

Back