• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Nvidia FX 5800 Ultra

I had the FX 5900 ultra once upon a time .. wouldn't run stock clocks so I sent it back :(
 
If anyone has a Lamborghini with a blown engine and wants to donate it to me, I want to try repairing one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: erek
like this
If anyone has a Lamborghini with a blown engine and wants to donate it to me, I want to try repairing one.
Bump,

i know it's possible, saw two get repaired! Here's one that i own, but love your jest regarding Lamborghini with a blown engine :)

 
There's one on eBay for $3000 obo.

Wish I bought one even though I hate the 5800 ultra :p... 5900 is so much better
 
Back
Top