• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Nvidia FX 5800 Ultra

I have an msi 5950 Ultra. Would that be acceptable? It is special edition nonsense as well. Still with box. I can send a photo later if interested.
 
Last edited:
Only AGP card I found in my stash of old junk is a Matrox G450 dualhead. Not exactly helpful, I know... but if you want it let me know.
 
Back
Top