• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Nvidia FX 5800 Ultra

Hey I know it's not a 5900, but if you'd settle for AGP on the cheap.. I have a Matrox 32mb dual head G450 G45-MDHA32DCPQF you can have for $20. I assume it works but I don't have an AGP system to test with... we were getting rid of a ton of old server stuff and this was mixed in. So it probably works.

edit - LOL I see I already replied back in 2017 hahaha

upload_2018-3-25_13-20-33.png
 
Sorry I don't have one but this made me nostalgic for the 9800XT I use to own. My first build had this card in it and I'd still own it if the fan didn't die. It ended up cooking itself to death.
 
Back
Top