Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Crazy Home Theater Setup.....
The HTPC is going to be better then most gaming rigs. Ami-right?![]()
Building a new HTPC.Gonna move your HTPC down there I suppose?![]()
I always get all hyped up when I see the last poster in a worklog being the OP, gets my hopes up towards an update![]()
nice progress tap.
damn... 8 coats for that lady?
color is great tho. keep up the good work.
prolly mentioned but what screen / size you using?
In the users manual, it says it does 1080p native over HDMI (HDMI v1.3 input on the projector). As of now, no broadcasts are in 1080p, only 1080i max. The 1080p content I run to it will come from from the home theater pc running my movies and hddvds.Stupid question, but I notice on the B&H website that it says the native resolution is 1080p but it does not list 1080p in the HDTV Compatibilty section. Does this projector accept 1080p over it's HDMI port? (from a PS3 for example) Or will it only accept up to 1080i and then deinterlace it.
Also, how are you planning on mounting the projector?
8 coats?! geez, isn't she a noob?
for common house painting, apply primer first then two coats of your choice and bam, we are done.
The boxes have been opened and inspected for content. I must not spoil any fun until the theater is done and they can all be properly used.![]()
Your loss.![]()
is 13 feet wide, wide enough? I have a similar space but it is 12 feet wide and it seems very cramped.