Sweet Theatre, I just read all 14 pages....
I have only one question. Have you tried experimenting with the front speaker placement?
It's generally a really good idea to bring the speakers out away from the corners of a room (because of all the reflections that corners cause), and it's also important to place speakers unequal distances from the side and rear walls...
For reference: - This is of course for a listening room, and is generally not an efficient use of space.
I just couldn't think of anything else I'd do to improve your setup. Nice execution, and thanks for all the pictures!
I have only one question. Have you tried experimenting with the front speaker placement?
It's generally a really good idea to bring the speakers out away from the corners of a room (because of all the reflections that corners cause), and it's also important to place speakers unequal distances from the side and rear walls...
For reference: - This is of course for a listening room, and is generally not an efficient use of space.
I just couldn't think of anything else I'd do to improve your setup. Nice execution, and thanks for all the pictures!