OK, so I ended up getting $200 in sears gift certificates on account of them shipping me the wrong TV, and I decided to pick up a console. Haven't had anything since the PS2 first came out, and I'm definitely NOT hardcore about gaming. I was figuring on either paying $50 more and getting a 360 Pro system, or returning my Aquos BD player, combining that $200 with the gift cards and getting a PS3 slim.
So my question is twofold: Which is the "better" system, and which has the best longevity? I have no issue putting up the extra $50 for a console if it'll last longer, but on the other hand I can get a game and second controller with the $100 I'm saving.
So... any opinions?
So my question is twofold: Which is the "better" system, and which has the best longevity? I have no issue putting up the extra $50 for a console if it'll last longer, but on the other hand I can get a game and second controller with the $100 I'm saving.
So... any opinions?