What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Finished Life is Strange Episode 4. Ready for Ep 5 this week. Playing a ton of Destiny today and doing a few Talos Principle puzzles here and there.

3 Day weekend then I have a 9 day week for Halloween Vermintide for sure then
either Divnity Original Sin I will try to finish.

Sword Coast legends comes out on the 20th so I'll try that had it pre ordered a few months back.

KOTOR 2 (they had an official face-lift on steam, higher res (up to 5k) and controller support).

Tales from the Borderlands
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Rebel Galaxy
some Rocket League

GTA V PC, finally! I resisted playing the PS4 version too much so I can enjoy the PC version. Glad I waited.

9 Day vacation

Descent Underground
Divinity Original Sin (going to finish this finally)
Pillars of Eternity
Battlefield 3 or 4 or Hardline
Warhammer Vermintide

I ended up playing the first 15-20 levels of Super Mario World this weekend. Every fall I tend to get into a Mario or Zelda game. Last year it was Wind Waker and Mario 64. This year, it's looking like Super Mario World. I also never finished Skyward Sword, so I picked that up again (luckily I still had my save, and they have a nice objective recap feature, so I'm on my way to the end now.) As far as PC games, I'll need to finish the last floor of System Shock Enhanced soon, but took a break for my Nintendo fix, and some work.

Does anyone know why Batman: Arkham Asylum on Steam would be crashing? Yes, the oldest one. AA is disabled. I don't want to necro an old thread.

I play Hearthstone ladder, still facing slivers, I mean murlocs so not that low of a number. But casual mode isn't very casual.

Had a fun time playing the Street Fighter V beta test and the Uncharted collection.

I had a blast playing Until Dawn this weekend... the human figure graphics are pretty amazing. Especially the chicks.. You know they had whole meetings dedicated to making their butts look just right. They did a nice job, lol. Also, the facial movement/motion combined with the textures used, it's impressive. It's hard to make faces look real, almost more of a realistic motion thing than a graphics thing but anyways.. The game itself is really good.. the story is a trip.

ok back on topic.. I played a lot of ESO also and having fun with that game finally. Partying up with friends is the way to go.

I've made it around 50% of the way through Super Mario World over the course of this week, so I'll probably finish it off by the end of the weekend. Just started the Tubular level last night before I went to bed. It's really the only level in the entire game that pisses me off. (occasionally Lemmy's castle sucks, but most mostly just Tubular...) :mad:

BF4 and maybe a little Scream Fortress after a few beers. this will probably be the last weekend for a long while that i play BF4, since this is on my horizon:

Nov. 6th - COD Black Ops 3
Nov. 10th - Fallout 4
Nov. 17th - SW Battlefront

I'm going to add Borderlands The Zombie Island of Dr Ned, as I saw this in another post and I totally forgot about this! Gotta replay it for Halloween!

It ended up being more Super Mario World (SNES) and played some Majora's Mask with my daughter.

Decided to pick up Destiny the Taken King legendary edition for $40 and its quite fun. Between Destiny, MGS 5 and Halo 5 I think Ill be good.

Just picked up Halo 5, Forza 5, Forza 6, Dead Rising 3 ($80 for the lot!) for the Xbox One, so that's what I'm playing next weekend. Going to be a games & detox weekend next weekend.

BLOPS3 and FO4.

Ditto on Blops3. How are you playing FO4 already? Was it released early on a different platform?

Edit: never mind I see in the FO4 thread that you got it on console. Jealous you're playing early! Happy gaming in the wasteland man.

Back