What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Ditto on Blops3. How are you playing FO4 already? Was it released early on a different platform?

Edit: never mind I see in the FO4 thread that you got it on console. Jealous you're playing early! Happy gaming in the wasteland man.
Yes just got it last evening. Game looks fantastic on PS4. Enjoying it a lot right now.

Probably Van Helsing - Final Cut after I finish Legacy of the Void campaign.

Gonna leave FO4 on the shelf for a little for patches. Kinda regret getting it so quickly after release.

Also gonna go and see what kind of 4k TVs are available for sale near me, and see about moving to Win 10 permanently, now that I have a solution for the Telemetry (Spybot Anti-Beacon).

FO4

also have MGSV and Batman:AK still in wrapper. Gonna be a good winter to keep me busy.

i'm still with Diablo 3. finally getting some good toons with this season's builds.

First chance to really get into Fallout 4 and Black Ops 3
Gonna be a good weekend :)

Elite Dangerous, The secret world, and fallout 4 if i can get the resolution fixed in the game so that it matches my monitor

Probably a little Fallout 4. However, it's tearing pretty badly on my system, even when I've verified all of the VSync settings, so I may hold off until I resolve the issue. (it's fairly distracting) In that case I'll go back to my Super Mario World and Super Metroid plays. (This is my first time playing a Metroid game. I'm a fan of all similar games (Turrican, Axiom Verge, Castlevania, etc.) but never got around to playing these. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.

Edit: Think I found a solution for the tearing, so FO4 it is this weekend. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leveling up my Warlock in Destiny for Hard Raid then play Dirt Rally til my arms get tired.

Still debating on picking up Fallout 4. I rather upgrade my PC first though.

Playing a little ESO here and there.
Been watching the wife play Fallout 4 if that counts for anything, lol.

ESO all weekend... really getting into this game on the ps4. So fun to be able to kick back and enjoy gaming from a reclined position. :)

Played Fallout 4 most of the weekend. Love the game despite a couple of glitches.

My stubborn ass resub'd to Warcraft. Figure I'll make it to 100, raid for two weeks, then move on. pleh

Silent Hill 2

Over the weekend I realized that I never beat this one. Started on sunday, got to Toluca Prison, maybe I'll beat it today.

I'll be playing FO4 this weekend to make up for the time I am losing this week due to business travel ... took my guide with me on the trip so I can plan my weekend excursions into the Wasteland

Neverwinter Underdark is out. New content is nice, Just started playing through it.
I hope the RA Salvator influence helps.

Back