What are you nerds playing this weekend?

HardUp4HardWare

Supreme [H]ardness
I know it is Thursday, but I am out tomorrow so I thought WTH?

I am planning on playing a metric-shit-ton of Ni No Kuni.
Also Sonic Kart racing on the Vita came up free on PSN and is fricking awesome so some of that.

If I get bored Bioshock Infinite also came up free on PSN (nice) so I may try that...

I bought Banner Saga the other day but haven't had a chance to play it yet so I'll probably give that a go ... I haven't been in Grim Dawn for a long time so I might give that one some time also

BF4.. After that, probably some BF4... Then, when I'm looking for a bit more variety, I'll switch to BF4...

Majesty 2. Age of Mythology. Some friends want me to play some Stronghold. RTS stuff lately. I think I might install Black and White 2 again just because I like the city building in it. I have like 4 new Vita games too, and a PS4 that needs a little more attention. I just got a new electric guitar too, and the girlfriend is gone for the weekend.. so the place to myself, guitar, games... That's a weekend without pants.

Majesty 2. Age of Mythology. Some friends want me to play some Stronghold. RTS stuff lately. I think I might install Black and White 2 again just because I like the city building in it. I have like 4 new Vita games too, and a PS4 that needs a little more attention. I just got a new electric guitar too, and the girlfriend is gone for the weekend.. so the place to myself, guitar, games... That's a weekend without pants.

Old school ... I like that ... I wish we had more RTS games in those styles :cool:

YOU'RE THE NERD.

Probably MechWarrior Online. They're doing a test of the so-called "UI 2.0" tonight.

BF4

Found a 24/7 silk road conquest server and will try to unlock the SUAV. Love that map.

Dota 2, Dota 2, maybe some more Dota 2, and i may throw in some Lego Marval with the girlfriend

I'm playing work this weekend. Fun game!

After that, I've been playing Ridge Racer Unbounded which is a giant Meh. Just installed Sleeping Dogs though!

Yeah there is really nothing at all like any of those today. Nothing. :(

Yeah, the competitive games have really changed that genre into something else ... I am hopeful that Meridian, Endless Legends, and Clockwork Empires will be good entries into the strategy genre this year and both Meridian and Clockwork Empires should be real time strategy

yay three-day weekend!

Slogging through the Borderlands 2 main story. Lots of TF2 sprinkled in.

Haven't revisited Chivalry: Medieval Warfare since the Deadliest Warrior DLC, may give that a try.

I'm playing work this weekend. Fun game!

After that, I've been playing Ridge Racer Unbounded which is a giant Meh. Just installed Sleeping Dogs though!

I LOVE the sleeping dogs soundtrack. Good times are ahead for you!

Starbound for sure, I just bought that bootleg JASF on Steam for 2 bucks, so I'll bust out my stick and throttle for that. Otherwise, I'm playing date night/crab feed Saturday night, and will engage foosball mode on Sunday.

Probably going to be a combination of Dark Souls, FF14 and probably some Wind Waker HD.

BF4. I'm trying to finish up all the Kingdom Hearts games this year, but so far I've been playing a little BF4 every night. I feel like my KH games need some attention though. I might hop on some KillZone multiplayer to see what's it like, but I haven't touched it yet.

YOU'RE THE NERD.

Probably MechWarrior Online. They're doing a test of the so-called "UI 2.0" tonight.

LoL! True....

But it doesn't get much nerdier than MechWarrior...

I really need to play Skyrim again, haven't since rebuilding my machine and I will need to rework all my mods.

My weekend is over but played about 10 rounds of COD ghosts domination mode.
domination is more fun then some deathmatch.

Downloading Raiderz on steam for the 2nd time which is a pretty nice looking MMO.

I still have a couple of Assassination mission to do in GTA5 and play with the stock market to have billions $.

I will try to play a bit of Zelda : Twilight Princess and Ni No Kuni so I can clear them from my backlog one day :p

I will probably play a bit of SSX if I don't go snowboarding this weekend... need my fix :)

Skyrim sucked me in again, so that.

Probably this.

Though I still have tons in my Steam queue that I need to finish. Other top pics would be:
Max Payne 3
Hitman:Absolution

I also recently became aware of Castle Crashers. Must resist the urge to kill the entire weekend playing that one. :p

DMC Devil May Cry Steam
NBA 2K14 Steam (taking the LA Clippers to the promise land!) :rolleyes:
Binary Domain Steam (I'm either half ways OR almost half ways)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Steam

Is an all Steam kinda weekend you guys!

vzbw4j.gif

Finally got the hang of AC4. I'll be playing that this weekend. And of course lots of EVE Online :p

I just finished up Tomb Raider for the 3rd time last night. So great with 3D Vision.

YOUR MOM LOLOLOL

I dunno, probably something from my "unfinished" list...Tomb Raider, Dishonored, Hitman: Absolution, Splinter Cell: Blacklist...Just finished The Swapper today.

And then ArmA 2 on Sunday.

Back