What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Seeing blizzcon last week has be playing wow a lot. I've been really casual but I actually think the game is better this way. I didn't enjoy hardcore raiding schedules.

more games to play than i have time for. i'll be playing:

BLOPS 3
Battlefront
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Fallout 4

with beer and leftover Halloween candy at the ready.

Was replaying SWAT 4 missions. Years later, different PCs and different configurations I still get that damn "Access Violation" crash. Completely random and I have no idea what causes it. But I still got through a number of missions just fine. :D

Was replaying SWAT 4 missions. Years later, different PCs and different configurations I still get that damn "Access Violation" crash. Completely random and I have no idea what causes it. But I still got through a number of missions just fine. :D

I absolutely love and miss SWAT 4. I enjoyed the single player but also enjoyed VIP multilayer mode. It was fun capturing the VIP as a suspect, holding and tazing him until the timer ran out.

Got in on over watch. Pretty cool but still feels like it should be a ftp....really liking the new take on fps gaming! How is battlefront on pc?

Last edited:
I play Bloodborne and then for a relaxing break, some Final Fantasy XIV. This combo has been doing me for a couple of weeks.

Trying to finally get around to playing Fallout 3 but I am having issues getting the game to run on Windows 8.1

South Park Stick of Truth, streaming via a Steam Link/Controller in my living room. Eight hours over the weekend, Link worked without a hitch.

Got my Fallout 3 install sorted out so ill be playing through that and Assassins Creed 3 this holiday weekend.

Battlefront
Assassin's Creed Syndicate

the weekend officially begins tonight :D

I am super bored..i deleted league of legend for my blood preasures reason and i only have Path of exile with my discharger lvl 92..super boring.

So i will stare in to my screen and imagine im playing cool games :/

Fallout 4, some, though I'm getting burned out on it already.

Booted up Dragon Age Inquisition for the first time in months a week or so ago and am trying to get back in to it since I never went through the DLC other than Black Emporium, if you can call that DLC. The trouble is, it has been so long since I played through the campaign that I don't really feel that sort of "connection" with the character I made (strange and stupid, I know) but given how bored I was in the ~3 hours I devoted to starting someone new, it hasn't been anywhere near long enough for everything to feel new again, either.

Got that "out of Bioware RPGs" sad times feeling.

Deus Ex Human Revolution, first time playing it, what does that say about my backlog of games?

Fallout 4
BLOPS3
Rise of Boner Raider
Halo 5
Ass Creed Syndicate

Too many games. Seriously. I still have to finish up Until Dawn, Gears of War, Forza 6.

Deus Ex Human Revolution, first time playing it, what does that say about my backlog of games?

Heh, I have both editions of that game and haven't installed either. I loved the original Deus Ex and still have the CD for it. Backlogs are rough!

Metro Last Light Redux. 5 years later I finally finished 2033, and I LOVE last light. A little bit more stealth feel, really digging it.

Still waiting for the big fallout 4 patch, so I am replaying through SC2's campaign from start to finish, to see what else I missed (IE I never sided with Tosh).

Holy fuck I am playing Layers of Fear and I almost shit myself 30 seconds ago. Had to alt+tab out and post this... Hall of locked doors, turn back around and some "person is looking at me through a cracked door.

Back