There's is no scene crack yet
What do you mean by scene crack? Are you talking about being able to watch and view the cutscenes? if so, well they were definitely fine.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There's is no scene crack yet
If it makes you feel any better (probably not if you're like me)...this game is essentially Splinter Cell in just name only and not much else anyways.
What do you mean by scene crack? Are you talking about being able to watch and view the cutscenes? if so, well they were definitely fine.
What do you mean by scene crack? Are you talking about being able to watch and view the cutscenes? if so, well they were definitely fine.
Are you still talking about that "scene crack" comment? Like Mortuus said, the people who make most of these cracks refer to themselves collectively as the cracking scene. A scene crack is a release that follows the scene rules. Most importantly, they need to actually remove the copy protection, rather than just emulating disc drives or authentication servers.My question is what's the earliest cutscene in the game to take a screenshot of?
What do you mean by scene crack? Are you talking about being able to watch and view the cutscenes? if so, well they were definitely fine.
What do these scene guys do (besides cracking) .... hang out on IRC and debate the legitimacy of various cracks? Almost sounds like they have some sort of ruling council.
This is the direction that pc gaming is headed,
I cant really blame them for it either.
In some ways I support it as piracy is unbelievably rampant.
Then my direction will be headed to the consoles 100 percent and then if it shows up there it's out of gaming entirely. I have other hobbies.
I can. There's plenty of ways to do copy protection without a bunch of BS.
Then you need to step back, look at the big picture, get considerably more informed, and then think it all through. This doesn't stop piracy or work anyways and use of a search engine can prove that to you very quickly.
If anything it creates a bunch of new potential pirates out of spite and other reasons. Plenty of evidence of that out there, too.
*shrug* I pay for my games and the way things are going, all of us will have computers available to connect to the internet at all times. I much prefer this than the '5 limit' installations.
I mostly game on console except for the few good pc exclusive titles anyway. I have looked at the big picture, pc gaming is not a money maker for many companies, if this would help keep things legit and support more pc titles, im for it.
No, its not part of the problem. The only problem is the rampant theft, fix that and the whole issue goes away. Too bad it will just get worse, developers have to protect their intellectual property. I am 28, and have been into computers most of my life, I am well aware of the subject and the different viewpoints.I prefer none of the above.
Your apathetic "that's the way it is" attitude is part of the problem. *shrugs*
Check globally and get back to me on that money making aspect.
Now I know you're not well informed on this subject at all.
World of Warcraft is just too easy of an example to use and there are plenty of others out there.
If you're mostly a console gamer I would think you'd be adamantly against this sort of thing. Most console only gamers I know would go ape if they ever saw the likes of this sort of thing.
No, its not part of the problem. The only problem is the rampant theft, fix that and the whole issue goes away. Too bad it will just get worse, developers have to protect their intellectual property. I am 28, and have been into computers most of my life, I am well aware of the subject and the different viewpoints.
World of Warcraft requires an internet connection to play, you are not bright.
Then my direction will be headed to the consoles 100 percent and then if it shows up there it's out of gaming entirely. I have other hobbies.
*shrug* I pay for my games and the way things are going, all of us will have computers available to connect to the internet at all times. I much prefer this than the '5 limit' installations.
I mostly game on console except for the few good pc exclusive titles anyway. I have looked at the big picture, pc gaming is not a money maker for many companies, if this would help keep things legit and support more pc titles, im for it.
Well you're using a multiplayer argument for a single player problem. Most games (at least the biggest ones) that are multiplayer do cd authentication when you go to play online, which is almost exactly the same thing you are ranting and raving against. Your arguments are the same as WoW assuming someone is a customer and letting them play on their servers as long as they check the box that says 'I promise I paid for this'.
I've already started moving to board games. No DRM there. teehee.
logic fail
Hopefully you can see the holes the size of the Grand Canyon in your argument there
Axis and Allies? Settlers of Catan?
Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game, Battlestar Galactica, Axis & Allies 1942, Agricola, Memoir '44, Tide of Iron, among others. Someone in our group has Catan, but hasn't taught us yet.
Our game night get-togethers are way more fun and social than most video games will ever be.
At least it sounds like you've finished a game of AA'42, we went 3-4 hours and packed it up (friend had to drive home). Never play that game on a Sunday night if you can't leave it out for the next weekend.
And what is it with games about limited resources and trading that make its players angry? Noticed the same thing with Agricola.. it's a farming game FFS!
Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game, Battlestar Galactica, Axis & Allies 1942, Agricola, Memoir '44, Tide of Iron, among others. Someone in our group has Catan, but hasn't taught us yet.
Our game night get-togethers are way more fun and social than most video games will ever be.
We played last night on earth on saturday haha, that is a fun group game. We also played 'A Touch of Evil' which is pretty fun since you can do a good co-op game.
This is the direction that pc gaming is headed
Haven't tried AToE, but I dig Flying Frog Studios. They're coming out with "Invasion from Outer Space: The Martian Game," which plays a lot like Last Night on Earth, and can even be combined with Last Night on Earth.